register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2014, 10:16 PM
You know what, I am more upset at the thought of Samson's mum not being able to have another puppy, she is clinging onto the thought of having one of his nephews, its the only thing keeping her going, she is so utterly destroyed by his death, says she'll never get over it, he was her whole life and she would have sold her soul to the Devil to save him, and the thought of having to tell her there are none is really worrying me. I am hoping I am wrong, I really am, have never wanted to be so wrong as I do now
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-10-2014, 10:22 PM
June - Good luck for tomorrow - hope all is spot on for you and Mabs. Eileen - I agree totally with June. There were bound to be set-backs and the sooner you get them out of the way the better, as she says, each time they will get a little less. Thought it was all a bit "too easy" but you're a good 'un and so's the Doughnut, together you'll get the better of all those terrible memories that must haunt the poor lad. Like June, I wish i were nearer and could offer some real sort of help, stead of just words over the air. In a lighter mood - if you think he can run now, just hope you never put up a fox on your early morning walks, for that will truly give you a bit of exercise. You'll come home half a stone lighter lol. Just watched S&B with the Mem - very good it was too. Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 10:23 PM
No pressure then Oops that's a heartbreaking situation.Whats for you,will not go past you,firm believer in that.No,it's not really helpful,no words would be really.Won't feel better Untill you know for sure,so deep breaths and hang in there(( hugs))...
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2014, 10:25 PM
I thought it was going to be an extended one the way it was going, at 9.50 they seemed ages away from a conclusion, then within 10 minutes, they'd sorted it, arrested her, read her rights, and Gill was retiring far too rushed I thought, its an excellent series as well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Thank you, I too believe that as well Eileen, just going to be such a hard situation if there are none, nothing I can do about it, not as though there are lots of Utonagan litters being born, because there aren't
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 10:29 PM
Will keep an eye out for the Foxes All things furry shall be avoided If you have ever been on a treadmill and pressed the wrong button,propelling yourself into speed that an Olympic runner wouldn't attempt that's what it was like for me today.Couldn't care less if someone seen me but looking back it would have been hilarious to watch( me of course not him).
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2014, 10:32 PM
LOL Eileen, it would have been funny to watch though, as you say The annoying thing about the furry creatures, and cats are the worst offenders, is that you don't see them till they leap up from nowhere and streak off and you are left hanging on like grim death whilst your arms are stretched to their limits, imagine having one on each arm each trying to chase said cat/squirrel/rabbit etc
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Thank you, I too believe that as well Eileen, just going to be such a hard situation if there are none, nothing I can do about it, not as though there are lots of Utonagan litters being born, because there aren't
For the love of dogs,we sure can get ourselves in an awful pickle sometimes I swear they are bound to take years off your life through occasional stress and worry,but then again they enhance it,so I guess we're even
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-10-2014, 10:36 PM
She's being very upbeat tonight, been texting me, so she's trying hard, but its all in my head 'what if....'
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL Eileen, it would have been funny to watch though, as you say The annoying thing about the furry creatures, and cats are the worst offenders, is that you don't see them till they leap up from nowhere and streak off and you are left hanging on like grim death whilst your arms are stretched to their limits, imagine having one on each arm each trying to chase said cat/squirrel/rabbit etc
Cat was right next to him in the garden,yesterday.Bit of a shock for the cat,I thought.He was lying in my flower bed,cat leisurely climbed off the fence,right in front of him.Both looked at each other,seen them out the bedroom window,opened it to get Duncan's attention and the cat cautiously walked back and up over the fence.Don't think he had any intention of leaving his comfy spot tbh
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >