View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 10:46 AM
He is beautiful and I am so glad that he had a good night. You know looking at him looking in I don't think it would take much for him to come indoors with you! He obviously loves you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 10:48 AM
He is very welcome, i am so glad he isn't going to get squished on the road or the horrid dog warden get him
flippin animals are costing me a bomb.... i had £130 in my bank this morning, i have just spent the lot on the dogs and cat, i have hopefully solved my living room crate dilema.... i have a massive 48 inch crate set up from when i had diesel and delaney (delaney was a big boy) and i had left it for dakota for when i go out...now i have deagan i didn't want to have 2 massive crates, i have the big one and a 24 inch for deagan at the moment, i have managed to buy a divider that will hopefully fir the big crate so boh dogs will have their own bit but essentially just the one crate, obviously the one large bed will have to come out so now they have had to have 2 new beds Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Griff, glad you sorted your crates out! Our pets do cost us a packet!

Steve didn't eat the cottage pie, I am going to freeze it if he doesn't want it today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 11:12 AM
I have just asked Steve if he will eat the Cottage Pie today and he said No! So I have put it into the freezer. It will keep.

He is out in the kitchen cooking himself some bacon and mushroom Sandwiches.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 11:16 AM
I thought he may have snook in and scoffed it on the sly, oh well more for you!!!!! i am sure he will soon get fed up of having to sort his own food out... even i get fed up of takeaways after a bit and i never thought i would say that
i may have a go at veggie chilli today minus the kidney beans..yack!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 11:25 AM
Good morning

Duncan looks adorable. So pleased he chose the shed to sleep in especially with the winter approaching. Hopefully he will soon have a forever home.

Enjoy cooking what you like for a while Moyra I am sure Steve will soon tire of fending for himself when he has such a good mother to wait on him.

Wet and miserable here. Teazle had a quick wonder outside and then went back to bed. First coat of emulsion on bedroom walls. The walls seem to suck the first coat in and it is hard work painting them. Lunch prepped only need to put it on. Quick one today, cold chicken mash and veg and then ice-cream for him and plums and custard for me.

Have a good day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
He is beautiful and I am so glad that he had a good night. You know looking at him looking in I don't think it would take much for him to come indoors with you! He obviously loves you.
Would love anyone who was good to him Coming on really well at meeting people when we are out,letting men pet him.is cautious at first but a huge difference in how he was.Petrified,shaking wreck to cautious isn't bad
Keep Lacey and him separate Moyra.She would be protective of her home and he would be frightened of everything indoors.Best start as you mean to go on.He is an outside dog and is happy out there,has all his wants,gets loads of exercise and food( don't get me started ) loves his food
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 11:38 AM
Yes Sue, it will not last, but quite frankly I shall be glad if it does if he cleans up after himself.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Afternoon all

Da Booga was limping quite badly yesterday afternoon/evening so I was hesitant about taking her out this morning although she seemed fine, but only on just a slow walk "round the block" as it were, with no running. We only got a short way and she started limping again so I hoisted her onto the footplate and came back home. Much to her disgruntlement.

She is not due for her next check-up, blood tests etc until ~19 November but if she carries on limping I will bring it forward and take her maybe Sunday or Monday.

I cannot find a tender place - it is her front left leg - and she rushed out to greet my neighbour a short while ago without limping, but it is still a worry.

Eileen - that is such a lovely picture of gorgeous Duncan, and I am so pleased he decided to sleep under cover and not out on the flower bed! He really is a lovely looking dog!

Moyra - I hope Steve at least buys his own food and washes up after himself. If he just takes what he fancies from the refrigerator to cook and then leaves the washing up for you, I think I would ban him from the refrigerator/freezer - and from the kitchen itself. And I certainly would not reducing the amount he gives you for his keep. After all, there is rent, council tax, water, electricity, laundry, television licence - everything that you provide for him - sorry but I think he is extremely ungrateful and I, for one, would not put up with it.

Hope everyone is well and wish you all a peaceful and pleasant day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Yes Malka, he doesn't do bad for £60 a week, most rooms alone cost more than that and on top of that his virgin x box alone costs me extra each month. No he doesn't do too badly out of it. I spent £13 on sweet corn and tuna for his fishing this week too! Well all I can say is he will miss me when I am gone!
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »