View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 03:51 PM
You rant away Lynn, some people are just so selfish!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Oh Lynn, poor Gill, as if she hasn't enough on her plate, people should be doing things FOR HER not expecting her to do things for THEM
Elaine, can you pop over and take some stuff to my tip as well please.
Glad you knew where he lived, maybe he's dug his way out eh
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-05-2014, 03:54 PM
June - the flood water in Eilat will end up in the Red Sea and the flash floods in the Arava probably in the Dead Sea - and neither of those bodies of water are any good for drinking!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Sorry Lynn - I did not see your post about poor Gill. Why oh why do some people think she can drop everything to help them - do they not understand that she is ill?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 04:03 PM
7pm here and the rain has been so torrential Bella still hasn't had a wee yet lol!

She is hidden under cushions - I've tried her in the undercover car park a couple of times but just the noise of it makes her stand 'shaking herself dry' lol.

At least it's all spotlessly clean here unlike the other place and the filthy roadworks. So clean (with the cleaners cleaning outside 3 times a week) that you can walk in with your wet shoes on and it leaves no marks on the tiles!

Doubt I'll get the lodgers to leave in this weather tho!

Things grow FAST here when it rains. I can almost see the huge grapevine growing up the tennis court enclosure growing before my eyes. And the grass is now all lush bright green and SOFT. Think it's forecast to last all week.

Just eased off a bit I will try muttley again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Elaine good job that little lad brought that little husky to you, what are the chances of that, that you knew the dog.

Lynn, that really is disgusting that they are putting upon Gill like that.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 05:08 PM
Made me cross reading it LYNN,so can imagine how angry you must feel Poor Gill,geez the appointment thing would drive me nuts Obviously seriously important and she's not on the system!! Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians in some of these places
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 05:44 PM
The rain hasn't really let up all day More forecast for the next 3 days but not sure after that. At this rate the river levels are going to rise as the ground is still saturated from the floods.

Lynn I am shocked to read about Gill and how she is being put upon. Although I lost track as to who is who, and who Jack is etc etc. Still its irrelevant as whatever happens its just not fair on her . I'll have to read back but I gather from all the comments you've been going topless Did you go out for a meal topless? ... ha, ha, chinese whispers
Tang I can't believe Bella has held herself for so long. Oh to have such wonderful bladder control I hope she goes soon so that you can relax.
HelenaIn case you pop in for a looksie I hope you aren't in too much pain and manage to sleep well tonight now that the worse is over.

I can't believe it is Thursday all ready .... where has this week gone
After not going to visit Mum this morning I thought I'd leave it until next week (she won't know either way) and I don't 'do' the M25 on a Friday. However my brother has just phoned and thinks we should go tomorrow morning. So I will as I'm now feeling guilty.

Off to cook a meal.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Hello, for now I have just skimmed through the thread in order to find the update on H - for which thank you Jenny! Poor old bean, but at least the worst is now hopefully over and if you look in H, I was thinking of you today. Nope, it wasn't me who sent the flowers although it did cross my mind to at one point!!

Kazz that must have been incredibly frightening for you but prompt treatment is the key to success with these things I gather so I do hope that you make a full recovery.

Will be back later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Evening Sally.

Just spoken to Gill on the phone she is worn out and has her 7 year old Grandson till Sunday afternoon and is meant to be coming with me to visit mum on Saturday but has to go to Romford first. I told her not too she went on Tuesday but her excuse is she will not see mum now for 8 months.
I can take the birthday bits in for her as mum is 94 on Sunday. At the moment she won't have any of it but I will keep working on her. If she does come we are going to have to try and get a coffee somewhere and a chat I think.
I am really quite worried about her she is not going to be in a good place to start another round of chemo.
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »