View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Morning everyone, like you all am thinking of Helena and poor Rose and Loki. Hope everything goes well in both circumstances.

Hope everyone else is ok and have as good a day as you can as it is very wet here. God Bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Morning
Just heading out with the princess,been to the graveyard,grave is looking gorgeous,mum was well pleased
Thinking of HELENA,bless her and of course poor Rose
TANG,now that you mention it BELLA does look a bit mouse like in that pic
I have one big brown eye staring at me,made the mistake of putting her harness on,so we have to go RIGHT NOW!! According to her
See ya later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 09:48 AM
Morning Moyra.
Morning Eileen off you go now Lacey beckons.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Another one here thinking of Helena & Rose. Hope Helena has been done by now & is on the way home.
Sorry to hear about your TIA KAZZ. Hope you get better soon.
I bet the graves look really nice with those gorgeous flowers on EILEEN.
Enjoy your lunch out LYNN Shame you won't be able to put the top down.
It seems as though everyone has rain today. Heavy drizzle here as well.
We've just been shopping this morning - went a day early cos OH is going away for the weekend tomorrow.
I had decided to go for a lovely long walk on Saturday but the weather forecast doesn't seem to be very good so I'll probably have to think of something else to do instead.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Morning Lynne.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Any news of Helena yet.
Kazz I'm so sorry to hear what has happened to you, you're the one that puts me to shame with all the things you can do, you are like Superwoman.
Have you any help at all, or are you having to cope on your own. Hope you get better very soon and find all those lost words quickly
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Good morning people.
First I am sorry for my absence however on Tuesday afternoon I had a second episode where left leg would not hold me up it sort of felt heavy and the pins and needles in my left arm came back. I already had a Doctors appointment at 4.20 and from there went straight to the hospital - admitted to the Hyper Actute Stroke Unit at Good hope which I am pleased and overjoyed to say is a new unit 2011 http://www.heartofengland.nhs.uk/str...s-locals-fast/
I must admit I did not call an ambulance but my treatment in the unit was superb.
I left this morning and have been told I have had a TIA (mini stroke) although because I still have left sided weakness and getting words wrong at times I am between mild stroke and TIA technically apparently TIA symptoms go away within 24 hours whereas mine are still there apparently I have been exceedingly LUCKY. within 24 hours I have had a chest Xray, CAT scan and neck/jugular ultrasound. Have to go as an outpatient for
72 hour heart monitor,
nerve conduction studies
MRI
and return to the consultants clinic in 8 weeks
Also sent to the stroke club and speech theraphy for my missing words if they do not come back when I went in my strength in left side marked out of 5 was 1 this morning it was 3.5
So I cannot drive for 4 weeks and am totally grateful to the stroke unit, the great AMU (actute medical unit) and my fantastic GP who came to the hospital yesterday to see me.
It has pulled me up sharply seeing the people in the unit who are not so lucky.
I have to say this is not being pessimistic but optomistic as I am sitting at home typing this out and it is pouring of rain. LOL
Missed this. Appeared as I was typing. KAZZ I had no idea you were having all these problems. I'm always reading about YOU helping others!

You certainly are not coming across as pessimistic to me. I was going to remark on your wonderful POSITIVE and down to earth attitude towards it all.

This missing words stuff? This is a word 'retrieval' problem?

I do really wish you well. I'm so glad it wasn't worse.

Do keep us updated. Move over Helena - Kazz has worse problems than you do!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
first thing I thought was Helena will be on her way now. I know we all sent our best wishes to her yesterday but I will say again today we are all thinking of you Helena.
Yes, will be thinking of her, I did send a PM and she replied (left handed of course) which I thought was very nice and typical of her.

Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Morning Lynn, Bev and all our other readers.
Morning Gordon, you may be the sole male member posting on a regular basis but keep it up until I can get back here more often, which is likely going to be in the Autumn.

Greetings to all Dogsey regulars, I don't get much time on here now but still try to scan the daily thread and see what you are all doing. Until next time I wish you all good health, furries included, and may the lizard that is terrifying the Tang house be gone by the time you read this
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 12:08 PM
KAZZ,that calls for a Duffers (( hug)) only the best peeps get one of those You poor babe Thinking of you and wishing you well,bless xx
We have rain today,so of course we were drowned on our walk had to get the hair dryer out for Lacey pronto She did look really funny though with the miserable gob
Have steam cleaned the kitchen,bathroom,en-suite and downstairs loo All tiles,floors and work tops,hoovered upstairs and down,changed the beds and the place is gleaming Be great if no one actually had to live in it
Feel a little shop coming on Maybe head off in the morning on my own
First Communion is Saturday for my nephew,so family meal which will be lovely,looking forward to that
Wish it would dry up so I could do a bit of gardening,keeps me sane
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Hey HARVEY
Good to see you,miss you on here Poor GORDON,being the only other male( I think ) he tends to get a bit of abuse from time to time Hope you and your family are well
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »