Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:34 PM
*waits patiently for Lynn to put HER side of the story re that phone call
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:35 PM
LS thanks for the update on a dress for Carys and hopefully the John Lewis one will be perfect. Poor little Michael but having witnessed my sons tooth being taken out ... they really have virtually no roots and my son's tooth almost fell out. Ask about a few wiffs of laughing gas rather than an injection. My son has had quite a few limbs put back in place after dislocating them playing rugby and its always done with laughing gas .... fantastic stuff
Helena GOOD LUCK!!!!
SallyGood on you getting your tomato plants now, much more choice. Do you keep them inside the house or a greenhouse? How are little Jimmi's paws doing, I assume OK as you haven't mentioned them. Both the dogs are so much better this evening and I'm really glad that I put them both on abs because I heard that two neighbours dogs went to the vet this afternoon with really bad tums so maybe there is a bug or it is due to the blerdy sewage problem

Off to cook a meal now but will try and pop in later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:36 PM
That sounds lovely SALLY,except for the chicken
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Those tomatoes sound lovely Sally.
Really cold and rainy here now, and I think its going to be like this for the next few days now from what I can gather.
Helena, I hope all goes well with you tonight and you don't end up on your neighbour's doorstep clutching that bottle of wine.
Not a pizza lover Eileen, but that cheese and tomato pizza sounded quite appealing, chicken salad sounds nice as well, I'll have both I think
Moyra, I really hope that you get something sorted at the dentist on Monday, surely can't be as bad as you're going through now
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Jenny, thank goodness for the emergency ABs - catching things early enough is often half the battle isn't it. Fingers crossed that both dogs will be fine now.

Yes, we keep them in the enclosed porch during the day, which gets lovely and warm with the slightest sun, and will bring them into the kitchen on frosty nights.

Jimmi's paws are okay at the moment. Have to whisper it!! That extended dose of Abs seem to have done the trick for now.

LS I agree with Jenny - laughing gas is wonderful stuff for children, and so much nicer than an injection.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:48 PM
TW should have said sooner,I would have saved you some...really wish I had of now actually Going to have a coffee and then go for a stroll,walk it off a bit
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 08:04 PM
Thanks Jenny and Sally - I will ask about gas when the time comes.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Evening everyone. Goodness poor Helena's phone bill we did have a laugh though. Next time we should do an hour each I think to make it fair.
Gill what a palaver with the broadband glad its sorted eventually.
June thank goodness the x-ray is shouldn't be too long I hope.
Eileen glad the school meeting went well.
Lorraine pleased to read you have been given time to get better hopefully now the pressure is off a bit you can start to mend.
Linda I hope it all starts to fall into place with Carys's dress.
Evening Sally sounds like a fruitful day at the garden centre. Excuse the pun.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Sorry Linda I missed the bit about Michael's tooth.
Raining here now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 08:08 PM
Watching Extreme Hoarders, she's just eaten a cake out of her fridge thats 31 August 2006
Page 7 of 19 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »