Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:07 AM
Morning Jenny morning all.
Morning Helena dry here at the moment too and pleasantly mild, so all I want now is sun
Madmare that asbocat does make me laugh bless her. Hope you have a great time with Charly and Ash, see you next week.
Morning Lynn hope that cough improves do you think you need antibiotics?
Morning Emma I didn't want to get up today either
Morning Norma I would have cheese in toast, a toasted sandwich
I hope you all have a good day, I'm going bling-buying!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Morning Everyone,

Lynn hope you feel better soon and Bev do have a lovely long weekend with Charley, Ash and Harley. Had to laugh at Lyla's antics. I must get myself organized now as I am going out to lunch today so I have to shower and wash my hair and get it dry, its getting so long now it really needs cutting.

Jenny hope your pressure washer turns up for you to be able to get on with your garden. Have a good day all, God bless.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Morning all,

MM, had to giggle at your Asbo cat. Mine frequently tries to get in next door and sleep on her bed

Lynn, try Vicks on your feet and wearing socks over them during the night. Worked for Davie.

Helena, hope it all goes well at the van today.

I'm having a relaxing morning before the meeting at the school. I want them to deal with the lad as well and make sure that Davie isn't getting a hard time from him again.

Brian is still a bit ill, so I think I'll stay home this afternoon to make sure he is okay. I'm still worried that it's a gall bladder attack.

I do have to go to Dingwall to pick up a minibus but it's not far away and will only take an hour at most. So I'll pop out then. I just want Brian to be okay, I hate when he gets like this, I worry about him.

Got some work to start on my discursive essay and some study as well. Hopefully can get some done today. Looking forward to getting moving. Also got some English homework to do
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Morning Em, Norma Jenny Nippy and Moyra.

You out of bed yet Em ?
Norma I would go for cheese n toast.
Jenny the cough only really started yesterday and I am sure it sounds worse than it is. I will give it a few days before going to the docs. Hopefully not needed.
Morning Moyra enjoy lunch.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Morning Lorraine ooh that's a good tip.
Hope Brian is better soon.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 09:58 AM
Morning

Good luck with the school Lorraine.

Sorry you are still unwell Lynn.

I ventured into the fields this morning and Loki decided to have a splash in a muddy water-filled 'ditch'.

The new bigger houses overlooking the fields are up now and the contractors are busy shoving down plants and cleaning because one of them is going to be the new show home. They do look like lovely houses but have hardly any garden and very overlooked at the back and sides. They are 5-beds so will be very pricey.

Have a good day everyone.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Good Morning
Bit scarey here at the mo Suddenly the house got a bit dark,got very stormy,hail stones coming from all directions,it was mad!! Sat Lacey up on top of the chair at the window and watched it What is going on with our weather??
Sun has come out now but it's still very windy Just having peanut butter and toast and coffee of course,then it's changing beds and cleaning bathrooms for me.
Youngest is having a sleep over tonight in Scouts Den Is invited to dine with her friends family tomorrow( he's a boy) been friends since nursery school Then Sunday she's off to see Nathan Carter( he's yummy )Social butterfly that blade
Oldest is
flat out,bless her.Is talking about going to Australia for a couple of months before she does her final year at Uni
Don't even want to think about it,hopeing its a phase.OH will be good about this!! Kids eh??
Going to take the princess out now...oh for anyone who didn't hear last night...Ellie returned home,safe and well,so happy
Big (( hugs)) to anyone who needs them,its Friday and you know what that means
Alright,see ya in a bit
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:04 AM
June, did you say you have some new photo's of my Horatio? Would love to see him bless his little heart, bet he is getting big now.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Afternoon all

Sitting here in hysterics at the thought of ASBO cat sitting in next door's bath trying to turn the taps on...

Just popped across the road for a couple of Shabbat rolls plus a few other things for the weekend, and came home with today's "matana" - present - from Avner! Yesterday I wanted just one red onion and he said "matana". Today it was a just perfectly ripe avocado!

Hope all poorlies feel better, and I wish everyone

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Hi Malka, hope you and Pereg are ok and keeping as well as possible. Take care.
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »