Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lynn the family just thought it funny and did very little to help!

Lol Eileen, I thought she meant her ears too!
Paint and hair colour brush was bad enough But when she said she gets Martin to do it for her
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Good to hear she's settled a bit MALKA Try to eat something yourself though xxx
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:27 PM
So sorry about you & Pereg Malka.(((hugs)))
It's not turned out a bad day here today. Only had a quick shower at lunchtime then it all dried up. not done very much today - only dusted & hoovered upstairs & then took Taff out for his walk. He had a run around with a couple of his friends while I had a chat with one of mine. When they went home we went on the big park for a wander. Nice & quiet on there today.
OH is still complaining of tummy trouble the trouble is he just sits there moaning & groaning & feeling sorry for himself. I'm sure if he went out for a little walk he'd feel better but you can't tell him
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone & good luck with all your cooking Sara. Happy Thanksgiving.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Ok I'm up, I'm up! Not that I have much choice, Munch starts his "I'm wasting away, feeeeeeeeeddddd mmmmmeeee" crap at 7 am lol

My back is just fine, especially after my long hot soak in the tub last night my feet and legs are a bit sore tho. It's a good thing I do a ton of walking and am sorta in shape lol.

The duck should take about 3 hours to cook, apparently, so I'll start it around noon, the veggies'll take an hour or so at the temp I need to cook the Duck at, so I can do all that prep after the duck is in. I'm going to run out for a meat thermometer, so I don't have to guess with the duck. They say about an hour per kg at 350F, but some things on the internet had different ideas, but I think I'll go with that.

Is it weird that I'm almost more excited about the roasted veggies than the bird? Lol they're going to be so pretty and colourful!

Omg those poor horses! I really hope they find the guy and his dogs, and that they pull through. How awful!

Malka, hugs to Pereg and yourself, not going to ba a good day for you. Hope she recovers fast.

Glad your brekkie went well Helena. I've never cooked for alot of people, so I admire your courage! Lol

Enjoy the packing Lynn!

Everyone else, sorry I forgot what you are all up to now!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:52 PM

Apologies if the photo's don't work - it's a while since I've put any on

They were taken on Rosie's second birthday on the 23rd September. She's doing one of her best cat impressions and giving me the 'do you have to point that thing in my face' look

She's doing very well now that we have her food and anti-flea treatment sorted. My little princess is still as lovable and mischievous as ever.

My mum is still plodding along and my sister is still refusing help so we go over once a month to visit and 'phone regularly which is about the best we can do for now until my sister relents.

Gary is still being Gary. Up and down so nothing much new there.

The weather here has been terrible the last few days. We seem to have gone from lovely summer days straight into rain and gales with flood warnings (that, thankfully, have come to nothing) coming through for the high tides a couple of days this past week.

The upside to catching a break in the rain is that the town is quiet and most of the 'don't worry s/he's friendly' brigade are staying at home so we get some nice, relaxing, if cold and damp walks.

I hope everyone is well and behaving themselves.

Love and hugs to all who need them and hope you all manage to enjoy what's left of the weekend xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Afternoon all. Well no packing as such but some more sorting in the loft after watching the horror channel for a while.

Sun came out for a bit but has now gone again and more rain.
Good news about the pooh's June.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Hello Chris lovely to see you and Rosie.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 02:56 PM
Hey CHRIS
Methinks Rosie might want to come and live at mine She's absolutely gorgeous
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 03:10 PM
Afternoon everyone
Hope your all having a lazy Sunday
Buzy day yesterday then visitors who didn't leave till silly o'clock
Going to work today there was a gritter infront ,so frosty weather on the roads ,at least there on the ball
Do hope Pereg recovers Hugs to you both
OMG those poor ponies it's just no printable what I'd do to that man
Got proof today that I'm a dodo now I've no wish to embarrass or offend anyone but today at work,one of the housekeepers (young girl about 20 )
Watch out in room 12 they've left a Rabbit behind
Well dumber and dumber here WHAT IDIOT WOULD CHECK OUT AND LEAVE THIER RABBIT BEHIND.
Oh boy not of the fluffy long eared whiskered twichy nosed variety ,rather a Dayglow purple object ,,which was very quickly binned (not by me I may add )
As you'll gather there's been a lot of leg pulling at my expense
We're all now wondering if the owners will be in contact as to its return I think not
So sorry if this has offended any one it really wasn't ment to certainly never a dull moment here
Better get my skates on and organise dinner oh back shortly
Take care all stay safe
Huge hugs to all poorly peeps and doglets
Catch you later I hope
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Norma you numpty
Page 5 of 16 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »