Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Morning Lacey! What's with all this talk of fry ups everywhere? I want one now!
Tang( love it shortened) My fry up would consist of toast Don't eat meat or eggs!! Oldest doesn't either,youngest would but she's lactose intolerant and can't have anything fryed Just leaves hubby and he's still in Brussels....my frying pan is very frustrated
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Tang, Noooo, I never put anything smaller than my elbow in my ears! I was going to clean around my keyboard, given up now, in a bad mood

Hugsssss to Pereg.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Update on the ponies attacked.

I won't post the pics they are horrific. Chispa the larger horse had to have his nose stitched back on as the staffy was seen hanging from it. He also has multiple leg wounds that needed stitching and is very subdued.
Jenny the shetland had her stomach ripped open and damage to her bladder, she is also very elderly and has had to undergo extensive surgery. She also had multiple other wounds. Its not sure if she will pull through as her injuries are very serious.
I can't believe this evil b*****d just ran off.
He has to be a local and soon I am sure either the young girl who was about 10 he had with him will say something to someone or somebody will see him out and recognise him.
His dog was badly kicked by the horses as it attacked but no vets have had a staffy bought in with injuries, so I hope also the dog doesn't need treatment as its obviously not getting it.

Malka sorry to hear Pereg has had another seizure. (((hugs))) to you both.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Screaming shouting from workers outside - Pereg now doped up with Valium after her Grand Mal seizure and not acccepting it all,

Been back to bed but got dire rear and want Pereg to stop seizing.

Want Pereg to be OK and not having seizures.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 10:30 AM
Oh Malka poor Pereg and poor you too seeing her like it. What a shame. Thought she was doing so well too. I hope shes better soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Morning Bev goodness I hope they find that man and that the ponies pull through.
I doubt he will take his dog to a vet not a local one anyway. Even if he goes further away the vets will know the dog has been attacked by horses but if he lies he may get away with it.
Morning Pat glad Mart is doing well. You must be missing Bella and be worrying.
Morning Moyra, Lorraine and Eileen.
Malka sorry to hear Pereg has had another seizure.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Aw Malka, poor Pereg, I hope for both your sakes the seizures stop soon. Poor lass.

Madmare, that's awful! Those poor wee ponies. I hope the oldie pulls through and is okay.

I've started my ironing mountain, it now resembles Ben Nevis rather than Mount Everest so we are getting there...I am studiously pretending that the load out on the line is still damp as the weather has not been great for drying...

Having a coffee break (decaf - hoping I can stop this tired and dropping off to sleep thing that Brian is convinced is down to caffeine) before starting again.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Morning Jenny missed you earlier. I remember pick up sticks.
How many cotton buds did you recover from the floor ?
I see you're fed up now about it I thought maybe if the family are round for lunch they could play a game and see how many they could find and pick up for you.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Afternoon all those I missed earlier.

In brief.....Jenny, that's a shame about those new ankle boots you bought there, maybe stick a shoe stretcher in it for a while and see if it works. I used to love walking home in bare feet carrying my heels, you've brought back some memories for me there. I wonder if your o/h has gone where Dave is? I felt so sorry for them, it's chucking it down with rain but they said it adds to the day to be soaking wet.

Jen, I bet you've got all the troops coming for a lovely sunday roast at yours, followed by some spectacular pud with fruit from the garden, oh how I love your Sundays Jen

Pat, lovely to see you again, sounds like you're in for a good old lunch today too, you'll be having to get that machine out of yours when you get back home! I don't mean the exercise machine, I mean the sewing machine for letting your clothes out a tad

Eileeen, enjoy your pub lunch out, I love sunday lunch out but not in this weather, cos I like to sit out in the pub garden.

Lynn, good idea about that taxi money, and enjoy your day doing whatever you have to do there, hopefully nothing!

Sara, hope all goes to plan with the big lunch today I'm sure it will be just fab. All that hard work and effort to get all the ingredients I'm sure it will all be perfick, if you get up in time of course cos you must be cream crackered.

Bev, OMG that is disgraceful and so, so sad I do hope they catch the blighter This is my worst nightmare with Zena, but thankfully, I don't have those types like him about in my area, what a bar steward, he must have known what his own dogs were like mustn't he I do hope those poor ponies will be ok and that he gets the book slung at him.

Malka, I'm so so sorry to hear about Pereg, just what you don't need and now it's made you ill too. Lots of ((((hugs)))) for both of you I hope your day improves.

Lorraine, I don't envy you with all that ironing either! I've got mine ready for tomorrow, cos today is a jim jam day for me.

Hi Moyra, Mini, June for when you pop in, not forgetting Norma and anyone else I've forgotten.

Breakfast went brill! I had everything cooked, shoved it all in the oven apart from the eggs, and left the bacon for the last 5 mins just to reheat whilst I cooked the eggs and did the toast. They loved it, not a bean left on a plate. They had 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 3 rashers of bacon, baked beans, mushrooms and some of those little crispy fried potato squares. Blimey, that lot should set them up for a week let alone a day, but it's so cold and wet out there, I'm sure they'll appreciate my efforts.

Took Zena out in the rain, only a short one, but when we got back she zonked out in her bed and still is cos of all the excitement. Nightmare she was at 7.30, must have woken half the street up with her barking when they all arrived, but thankfully, she behaved herself and got a cheesy bone kong to shut her up.

I've cooked roast pork with crackling (just to give the new teef a road test lol!) and I've put the heating on and put my jim jams on cos it's horrible and wet and dark out there and it's Sunday, and that's what you do on a cold, wet, dark Sunday isn't it? Isn't it???

Enjoy your day everyone I know I will.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Well after all the rain yesterday the sun is shining today & the wind has dropped somewhat.

Hope everyone is okay as well as the furkids.

Oh Malka what a b*mm*r hope Pereg feels better soon Cyber {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} to you both
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »