View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Hi Lynn, yes, I must have gone out before reading your post first thing, so glad you're still around.

It's all normal Lynn with these solicitors, so don't panic. I remember having to e-mail our seller when my solicitor had told me she hadn't received this, that or the other, and yet our seller said she'd sent it off weeks ago. The same thing happened with our buyers, but thankfully, I also had their e-mail address so could ask them direct. I don't think the solicitors like it when we can be in contact with our own buyers and sellers do they, cos the bottom line is, tis those solicitors who hold everything up, but like I said before, they have others to do as well, so sometimes, we get put on the bottom of their pile don't we. It'll all come good Lynn, don't you worry, and once it's exchanged, be prepared for just how quickly it moves from then on, sometimes you will have just one week, so be prepared.

Hi Harvey, glad you got all that shopping done, I expect you'll be in for some really bad weather before long once the winter sets in. I wonder if we'll get heaps of snow over here again like we did last year.

I keep looking at those curtains lying on the worktop in the utility, but I'm not doing anymore until tomorrow.....but then tomorrow I want to go to Asda to get our giant cupcake for the week-end Maybe later then.....

Moyra, yes, try and get down next summer with Amber, I could show you some fantastic walks. I'm hoping you're coming back next year too Jenny if not earlier

Hi June, not the weather for you today is it, and the more it rains, the higher that river will get so that's you scuppered for sitting on your rock. You need a boat moored at the side don'tcha and maybe a bigger rock. Glad to hear Mabs seems like she's taken this time around, and I just can't wait

I've just done the weekly message from the police for our neighbourhood watch and I noticed a happening near to me, whereby a 16 year old was raped and he was charged with rape and "digital penetration of a woman" WTF is that then??? All sorts of visions are going round in my head here Oooooer!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Always phone the Harvey. Don't have time to write.

Everyone fingers crossed Dillon's insurance are going to pay out on the dew claw removal. Broker going to phone Vets Medicover and let me know as soon as possible.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Helena, without I hope sounding base, digits are your fingers and toes so carrying on having visions.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Morning all. Just a quick hello before I go to work. It's bloody cold! It's well frozen out there, with a very thick fog.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Linda sorry to hear about Loki.

Insurance company sending another claim form for Dillon to re-submit. Have I told you that already ?
How awful Helena. Must admit till Moyra reminded what digits were I was thinking all sorts.
Oh yes these solicitors although Kirsty the EA for our sellers said he is good and one of the best she has come across.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Afternoon all. .The deluge we were promised hasn't arrived after all - at least not yet. We went out early just in case & stayed local. Got home just after 2 & it started spitting & just had a very quick shower so it looks as though THEY got it wrong again.
I nipped to town for an hour this morning & called in to see my sister, had a mooch round & came home without spending a penny. (Well I did but it was a free one. ) otherwise it's been a quiet day.
I put a camera on EBay on Tuesday & up to now the bids are only up to £1.60. Im hoping it goes up quite a bit more than that. Probably should have put a reserve on it. I'm hoping for around the £100 mark.
I've forgot who's doing what but hope it's going well if you're doing anything exciting.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Raining here now Taffsmum, but been on the bone run and picked up pet mince and ox heart, so it can rain all it wants now, needs to clear about 6pm when I do teas and a mahoosive clear up (including Mabs's stash ) then it can rain from 7pm onwards till tomorrow, when it has to be nice again.
Struggling with not being able to take Lona and Keshi onto the river itself as I rely on that when I have some in season, they are out of the way of any dogs and can have a run round. Where MercMan is building his houses is secluded and OK, but not enough land there for them really and there is always the risk of other dogs being around. Saw a robin on there the other day, I do hope he is OK when the houses go up, then again there is lots of that Japanese Knotweed about so maybe MercMan is going to have problems shifting it so's it doesn't come back, and with the bridge foundations as well it is maybe going to be a white elephant, I do hope so
Are vetsmedicover paying up Lynn and there's just been a slip up along the line somewhere.
Got Mabs's official BVA hip and elbow score paperwork through today and can't stop smiling
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 02:05 PM
June I assume so it seems they never received the claim form vet is saying they don't have it so its got lost. They have sent me another one for Gorden to print off and then re-submit it. Just hope as the claim was actually in July they don't use that against us. So fingers crossed.
The excess has been paid to the vet.

Fingers crossed the rain stops for tea time. Its a shame about the girlies not being able to have their run around.
What will you do with Mabs when you clear her stash ?

Lynne free pennies are the best aren't they ?

Well we had rain and now the sun is out again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Mabs will look disappointed and start another one tomorrow
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Ha ha you are in for a never ending puppy palace cleaning episode then.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »