register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Off outside now to check on her and make sure there are no other potential patients, a real worry with Mabs possibly expecting
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 09:49 PM
I'll just bring Mouse and curl up with Keshi then. I have a tummy bug. Started puking, have a fever and coughing like crazy.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Took a bowl of water and a syringe out with me in case she wouldn't drink but she came out and was having a drink, just very slow though. Gave her the tummy meds after a while and then she went back to bed, Mabs followed her, so turfed Mabs out. Nothing else in the yard or anywhere, so thats a good sign. Keshi very quiet and her ears are down and she is looking so sorry for herself, not like her at all.
She feels warm and dry, her gums and eyes are pink, hoping that it is just something she has somehow picked up, and that no one else goes down with it. Strange how it is only her, unless it is because she is the youngest and it has affected her alone.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Hi guys

Sorry to hear poor Mouse is getting wary of lights, poor lass.

Hope Keishi feels better tomorrow.

Nippy, take it easy on your walker, don't be running anyone over now.

Been quite a busy day for me. Glad tomorrow is the last one for a couple of weeks though. Needing a break.

Cadets was good, my car is piled high with rubbish from the detachment though and I am taking it all to the dump on Saturday. The kids really responded well, and came out with lots of practical ideas. We have had the Air Training Corps down too, they have invited us to join them in their sports nights where we will get together and have fun at sports. I'm hoping to get some photos as well
Page 11 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11