View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Helena just sent another text to say she can't get on the computer but will later when she can.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Helena will enter the building shortly ....... she has survived Just had a text from her.
Great news. I will put my well wishes here again as I doubt she will have time to catch up on everything posted since she was carted off to the torture chambers!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Helena just sent another text to say she can't get on the computer but will later when she can.
Oh? I was a bit previous there obviously! I am now worried why she 'cant' get on the computer'? Trouble walking? No internet? Can't see the monitor through the bandages?

I've just had an inch off all over Jenny. That's half an inch more than I usually have trimmed. I get it trimmed a tiny bit about every 3 or 4 weeks - grows so fast (sunshine seems to have that effect on hair and nails - everyone notices it) I don't really do 'new styles' even for special occasions. I hate seeing photos of me at do's or weddings etc. where I don't look like 'me' coz I've had a hairdo! Have had the same scruffy hair for yonks. So getting it trimmed a teeny bit regularly keeps it looking much the same all the time but it still actually gets longer and longer so every now and then I get an inch or two lopped off. And it was dry and splitting so now was the time. Feels a lot 'lighter' on my bonce. But I always keep it long enough to tie back or twist up. In the hottest months I keep it tied when out. Rest of the year I have it down when out and tie it out of my way when home and working (unless I need it to keep me warm lol!)
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm not sure why but I know she keeps bleeding so is probably just snuggled up with Zena quietly. She did say it was so scary and she thought her heart would give out .
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:26 AM
I'm not sure why but I know she keeps bleeding so is probably just snuggled up with Zena quietly. She did say it was so scary and she thought her heart would give out .
Oh Geez! I do now recall when I had the first wisdom tooth extracted and having to clamp down on a small roll of bandage in my mouth to stem the bleeding for what seemed like ages afterwards.

I hope her dentist is a really good one and is doing all they can to minimise discomfort and pain and told her what to expect?

When was Helena expecting to be able to wear her new dentures or plate or whatever it is she was having?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:30 AM
:grin,Hi there,
Feel like I've entered the waiting room at the doctors surgery Dogsey should issue masks!!
CACOLL, that sounds awful,hope it eases for you.
HELENA,(( hugs))hope you managed to get some sleep xx
BEV,good to hear your knee is feeling better xx
NIP NAPS,how's the ear today?
Hope I didn't forget anyone whose poorly(( hugs)) if I have xx
to all the healthy people
Heading out with the princess,talk soon x
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Morning Eileen - you forgot me.
I am now going to try to think of an ailment so you will include me next time.
D'ya think feeling stiff and ancient upon just getting out of bed will qualify me? Even if it wears off after about half an hour?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2013, 08:37 AM
Morning jenny. We had a walk in that fine misty rain so Dillon is very wet and I now have to think about drying him off as much as is possible not an easy task.
Morning Jenny are you feeling better you sound as if you might be.
Morning Bev hope the dishwasher can be fixed. Good the knee is better sorry about the cold.
It will be nice to go to Tesco near the old house and know you don't live there anymore and live somewhere much nicer. Always made me feel good.

Good news Helena has text you jenny not good news she cannot get to the computer hope she is ok.

I was just talking to a dog walking friend who told me one of the group we use to walk with when I had Ollie has just lost his Dane to bone cancer he was 5.
We only walked with him a couple of weeks ago and the labs he was boarding Shadow wasn't with him but he did need more one to one attention when being walked and Chris never mentioned it then.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2013, 08:38 AM
Morning Eileen nearly missed you there.
Enjoy the walk.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 08:40 AM
Morning PAT,would never forget you
Little oil can on the bedside table that'll sort you out Please don't you get ill as well Besides you look fab,no one would either suspect you were almost 80!!
Lacey is now doing circuits of the kitchen...harness going on must be immediately followed by opening of front door...I'm off xx
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »