Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Evening all

H, sounds like you had a traumatic day yesterday, I hope you recover real fast.

Eileen, had to laugh at the image of your tortoise getting stuck on it's back, so comical

Lynn, sorry to hear of your friends dog.

Been another busy one. Work was usual, busy, but nice. Couple of free periods half way through the day which let me catch up on cadet work, there wasn't anything else to do really.

This afternoon I was printing stuff out for cadets (at home), med forms, hand outs etc. I've a lot to get ready for next week too because I need to get folders for each cadet which will have shooting results, contact details, and other bits I can keep track of.

Tonight, well cadets, was busy, our numbers are back up which is great, our Deputy Commandant is taking lessons which is fantastic, and he is going to see about getting the detachment another whiteboard for our wall and some bits we have needed for ages but I had no idea how to go about sorting out.

Davie's leg seems to be healing nicely. Need to change the dressing in the morning. He managed fine at cadets this week, just when he was doing drill he wasn't stamping his feet in, sliding them instead. He did really well.

I've had to organise paperwork for a detachment shoot for November as well, and I need to set up a programme over the weekend for October/November.

Ah well, tomorrow is Friday, can chill tomorrow night for a bit
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Remember to triple check everything lol.
Any news about your stalker
Not a dicky bird,thank God
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2013, 10:35 PM
LORE,I'd really like to see you chillin,am guessing that would last about 5 mins
Yeah poor wee Izzy today,apparently when they go over on their back its almost impossible for them to turn themselves back again. Wonder how they manage in the wild,or do they just die like that Will post a pic tomorrow,she's so cute
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13