Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Morning all,

Lynn, north Dillon getting you up so many times through the night.

Helena, I missed why Zena needs the vets, but I hope she does well.

Tang, doesn't sound too serious with Bella, hopefully your little drama queen is okay though.

Phoned the hospital this morning, Dad has not had a great night with pain but his breathing sounds easier. He is certainly cheery enough. I'm going up with Mum to see him in a bit. Having a cuppa and doing my hair first though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Helena - STOP PANICKING - NOW

Its a nail for goodness sake, it will be done and dusted in the time it takes you to unhitch a trolley at Asda and get in the fruit and veg isle.
Cariad was up and ready for action the minute she saw me, and she had had a spay, jumped in the car, did have a lie down in the puppy playpen I had turned into a sickbed for her, napped, and then after that she was her normal self.
In fact she drove me round the flaming bend!!!! This Propofol is amazing stuff, no groggy dog, no sickness, nothing.
Have had a lovely beginning to the morning......
fed girlies, cleaned up was getting my brekkie and girls started barking, looked out of the window and saw a man's head, went to the door and no man anymore, so shouted Hello, and man appeared again and said Police, can you open the door
So went to the front door and there were 4 of them in total, in 2 vans, cos the one at the back re-appeared up the path.
Looking for eldest ex-son obviously. You would have thought they would have joined the dots by now. Told them the name of the person already involved and as I thought, dealing with it all, found her number and showed them the card fraud stuff, also popped in the conversation about the drug dealer bloke keep coming round. Gave them one of the notes he had left, so they took that, so fingers crossed thats a dealer out of circulation, showed them the bank statements so's they could see the area he is in, and they went off and assured me they wouldn't be back again, and more importantly ex son will NOT be back either. Pity they don't do public executions anymore
Raining here this morning, started last night, not sure if its rained all night but was certainly coming down when all of the above was going on, very very good job I put that tarp on with the piece of wood tucked in it, so thanks for that tip Jenny.
Hope the faecal tests on Flash point you in the right direction Jenny, and if it IS Giardia then at least you know the treatment for it.
Pat you sound like you are running the Cyprus equivalent of Couples there. Wimpy Bella, but she is only likkle, so it will feel worser because there isn't enough of her to withstand the dreadful pain she is obviousy in
Bev, you're poorly because you overdid it yesterday, so please get a break today whilst you're not working. I know there's packing and stuff to do, but maybe an hour's nanny nap after lunch will settle things down.
Almost there with your move now, and you will be amongst your family again in a much nicer place.
Moyra, hope the tests at the hospital are OK this morning.
Has son gone off to France and you are now on YOUR hoiday.
Dillon is really milking it isn't he Lynn, I think you and Gordon should have nanny naps today (In separate rooms of course lol, none of that malarky, you're FAR too old )
Nice to see you back from your travels MoetsMum, and fingers crossed for Pips anal glands and it goes well.
Malka, I would stop Pereg and Dillon texting each other at night you know, they obviously can't sleep after the conversations they've been having!!!!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2013, 09:55 AM
June - You could be right about Dillon and Da Booga texting each other - they could even be Skyping each other as well!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Not teaching Gorden any tricks thanks Pat I'm all for a quiet life lately. Poor Bella sounds like it could be that nail or like you say she has pulled a muscle with her showing off for new man.
Morning Harvey. Headache subsiding thank you.
Morning June. Hopefully the police will all talk to each other now and get to the bottom of this problem so you can relax a bit.
I have confiscated Dillon's phone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Skypes off too.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2013, 09:58 AM
That will disappoint them...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Morning Lorraine sorry to hear your dad hasn't had such a good night. I hope you find him more rested when you visit today.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2013, 10:09 AM
Morning,
Been up most of the night,have the NIPPY bug
Just shipped youngest off to Nan's and I'm going back to bed.
LORE,thinking of you,(( hugs)) to your dad.xx
OH is due home at 6, we were meant to be going out for a meal...typical
Hope everyone is o.k,talk soon xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Take their laptops off them as well, otherwise the emails will be flowing thick and fast
Lore, don't know what to say to you really, I am so sorry this has happened to your dad, be strong for him because he'll need that from you.
Sorry you're not well Eileen, have you got any immodium, it is fantastic when you don't know which way to turn
Lynn, the problem is my ex-son, either there are two lots of police chasing him for different things, or there are two lots after him for the same thing.
Would Gordon roll over for a biscuit maybe
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Yeah TW,have taken some thanks My best friend right now is a bucket!!
(( hugs)) to you,it's not fair you have all this going on
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »