View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Karen, you might have a problem setting one time only. I think that people can be funny at this time of year and you might find that no one time suits all.

And, as a matter of interest please post up who comes and on what day / time, it would be an interesting study in human relations

Edited to say:-
Not much point in us inviting neighbours, we only have three, an 87 year old man who hardly ever ventures out, and another elderly couple who will likely be going to their children for the whole holiday.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I'd go for Christmas Eve 4-6 (some will stay longer I bet).

Thanks for the invite...we'll be there
More than welcome
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 02:52 AM
I'd go for christmas eve, then if anyone says they're not seeing anyone the following day you can invite them round....
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-12-2008, 03:01 AM
Our neighbours are all a modest distance away, and, unfortunately, we have no hitching posts for their horses

(true!)

Snorri
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 10:10 AM
I would go for Christmas Eve between 6 and 7 pm. Christmas morning is hectic for most of us anyway what with opening pressies and cooking lunch and trying to make yourself look presentable
I love Christmas Eve night all the house is nice and clean and everything is in place....a bit of me time
Elaine xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Our neighbours are all a modest distance away, and, unfortunately, we have no hitching posts for their horses
(true!)
Snorri
Wow Snorri, your neighbours have horses most of ours just walk or occasionaly ride a donkey (and that's pretty much true as well )
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Wow Snorri, your neighbours have horses most of ours just walk or occasionaly ride a donkey (and that's pretty much true as well )
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post

(true!)

Snorri
Gets round the whole drink driving thing!!

I'd opt for Christmas eve 5 - 7, a nice start to the whole magic of Christmas itself
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2