Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:24 PM

graham cole "tony stamp" from the bill!

Last night tim helped his sister out and played with her at a charity fundraiser celebrating the 25th aniversary of the charity deaf access in Bromley and Graham Cole who plays pc tony stamp on the bill was there as the mc for the nite - was a really nice bloke - sod the hoff this bloke is brillant! he also said that tim was a hansome which made tim blush ops:

tim with "the law"

the autograph we got from him(he had his own autograph picture cards with him - 1st class celeb!)

and a pic of tims sister ruth with him too
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Graeme is a brilliant guy and does a lot of work for local charities. I used to live near Bromley so saw him quite a lot as he lives locally
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:31 PM
he was lovely - he was very professional and funny - he was deaf for a little while himself he said so he understood slightly how it was for them. Tims sister ruth had a few laughs with him as eveytime she went up to stage and took the mic it broke!! he was brillant! :smt038
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Lovely pictures I used to love watching the bill x
younglady
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2006, 01:49 PM
i remember when i was a kid i was watching the bill while my bath was running in the bathroom next door and i got so engrossed in it i forgot about the bath and it flooded my bathroom! think i wasnt allowed ot watch it after that!!