Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 07:07 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Friday

Good Morning everyone
Bit chilly first thing, but it is brightening up a little. Thought I'd pop on whilst waiting for Lauryn to go off to school, I shall then take Rosie out before hubby and I go to York at lunchtime.
I hope everyone has a great day and weekend, and I hope all the poorly folk and pets are feeling better
See you Sunday evening if I don't get on before we go
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Morning Mandy. Chilly out and it started to spit a bit when I was walking Tyto. Good job I didn't put the jeans out to dry. Have a good weekend and have fun. Hope all others have a good day what ever they are doing. Moyra time to get tuff.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 07:59 AM
Morning all.
I hope everyone is well. Not such a nice day today, glad I did the washing yesterday
I'm going to flip the duster around and then I think I will take the rest of the day off.....yeah right!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 08:00 AM
Morning Mandy and brenda and all who follow.
Have a lovely time Mandy and the hope the sun shines for you.
How's the ears brenda ?
June hope Lona is less stiff this morning. I agree totally 100% with your sentiments as hard as it is to contemplate and think about it is the last act of love we can give our dogs. Never means we love them any less in fact I think it shows the love we have for them.
Hope Celia is feeling better today Nippy Jen. Also that the newly weds had a lovely day. I did see the updates etc., elsewhere how brave they both are.
Hoping everyone else and doglets are doing well today.

Gorden home today and Monday he will be doing some work but we will pop out for a few bits and bobs and a cheeky coffee. Should of been visiting Gill today but will leave it till Monday now when hopefully these germs have left.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Morning everyone, Just been catching up on yesterdays thread. June do hope Lona is better today. Jenny hope Celia is ok and the wedding goes off well. Griff glad you managed to get your other arm back into vein use. Hope it doesn't react badly. Mandy have a great time in York, hope the weather stays nice for it. Sue hope Barry is recovering well. Lynn hope you are throwing off that cold.

Hope everyone else is ok. Take care all. God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 08:26 AM
Morning
Have a great weekend MANDY
No sun yet but it is dry at least Need to go to the tip today and get through a mountain of ironing.Its Friday Wee Lacey has gone back to bed,can hear her snoring.Walked her a bit later last night so she's probably knackered
Hope everyone is well,fingers crossed you're 100% on Monday LYNN,so you can go visit Gill.Enjoy your cheeky coffee
Have a great day
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Thinking about Lona,how is she and you this morning TW?Will you take her swimming today?Hope everything is ok(( hugs))
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Sometimes it pays to be cheeky
Got our second year quote for car insurance,with the same company....£700 rang them up,got talking to a lovely lady but I did tell her she was having a laugh,we ain't paying that few wee taps on her laptop and it magically dropped to £400,includes everything that was on the first quote....amazing is't it,eighth wonder of the world and the insurance company is still making a profit £300 of a difference in seconds Should have stayed on the line for five mins,might have got it free ....Happy days
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-04-2015, 10:03 AM
Oh Eileen you are a sketch, only you Taking Lona a walk up the towpath today onto the country park, along with Mabs of course. We'll check on the progress being made on the canal, there's Plans Afoot according to the neighbours.They were dredging it when I was last up there just before Easter, since then I have kept away due to the vast influx of Easter Numbnuts, who I hope are now safely esconsed at School,College, Uni, or even Work. Been on the phone this morning, so a little behind, but hey my times my own. Had a little wobble last night, thanks for bearing with me. Lona on excellent form at brekkies. Will take Cariad and Keshi out, then Lona and Mabs. Enjoy York Mandy. Back later.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Told her I didn't want to buy the car,just insure it TW
You are entitled to have a little melt down and we're here 24/7 Everybody gets a turn,at some point all our gorgeous pooches will get poorlie,cause us to have a mini mental breakdown but we have each other's back yeah?
Lots of deep breaths,hopefully its sunny with you and you can get out enjoy the sunshine and funtime with the fab girlies (( hugs))
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »