Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2004, 10:28 AM

The Show (Swedish Vallhund, Rottweiler)

I can't help bragging a little.

As well as Tamino I also handled Falco, George's 22 month old male Rottie. I love him, would take him now. :smt007. I've known him since he was a ickle puppy. Mind you he is considerably stronger now (weights around the 45 kg mark).

Falco and me in the ring (we didn't take 4th, we took 2nd). It was so funny to watch the faces of the men around the ring when I took him from George. Disbelief was the main expression. Though I'm not too suprised, in Greece male Rotties are known to start fighting in the ring.

Tamino gaiting.

George setting up the table (he was a steward that day) while I waited with Tamino.

Gaiting for Best Puppy in Show.

The placings

I know the guy who placed Third with the Brittany Spaniel, Yannis, his wife is Foffie (stress on the o). We made an agreement that it doesn't matter who wins as we both have the best dog. They come to stay with George sometimes (their second dog, Irma, is a Rottie from Georges kennel) and quite often my visits clash with theirs. So we are quite good friends (the last time we stayed in the same house, Foffie and I rented A Knights Tale and spent the evening gazing at Heath .
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2004, 10:31 AM
Great pictures Kate and again congratulations on the 2. place. way to go!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-07-2004, 10:33 AM
More good photos Kate. You had an exciting trip Congratulations on Tamino coming 2nd :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
Bon
Almost a Veteran

10-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Congratulations Kate. :smt023 Wonderful pics.