Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
icemaiden123
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-08-2010, 12:54 PM

A day in the life of Koda

You know when I had the kids I thought they'd grow up and leave home at 8 weeks boy was I wrong!! For some reason 2 have stayed and life has never been the same

The day starts at 6am when Boss Lady comes down stairs, I hate getting up in the morning so I just stay in bed. Just as well really as I'd get trampled on by my 2 girls as they tear past on the way outside! Eventually I get up and greet the Leader when he comes downstairs, usually he arrives just in time for his lead and collar and the 4 of us get to go for a ride in the metal box on wheels. Once we arrive at BL's favourite spot it's a massive free for all to see who can get out of the box the quickest (that's good fun especially when we shoot of in different directions ). After an hour of chasing the rabbits and barking at the swans we get back in the box and go home. BL gets the breakfast ready and then disappears up the stairs to get ready for something called "work". By this time our human Grandma & Grandad have got up and we all sit and share Grandma's breakfast, then get to eat our own - bargain!!

BL then disappears and we spend the day with Grandma & Grandad - normally we assist in the gardening duties - not sure why Grandma gets annoyed as we keep finding the flower blubs that she looses in the mud. One good thing about having my girls at home is that they have taught me how to pick the apples from the tree - I just don't know why I hadn't thought of it before

Eventually BL comes home and the leader demands his food by shouting his orders - The girls and I agree and jump up and down so that we can tell her eye to eye - why does she call us yoyos?? And what is a yoyo? She feeds us just to stop the leader from shouting (well I guess he is a bit noisy!)

Eventually she decides to take us out again (I don't see why she has to eat first ) This time we're of to the woods, sometimes we play hide and seek, well my girls do and she gets quite upset when she can't find them, I keep telling her to jump in the car and make a run for it while we can but she doesn't seem to understand me!

Then it's home for a snooze while she starts her studies for the night, the girls play wrestling and who can sit on Grandma and wash her the fastest - sometimes they get a bit enthusiastic and do a wall of death lap around the room until they get a warning from the leader or BL gets annoyed - me? I get jumped on, chased and knocked about so I'm really glad when their bed time arrives

Then it is my time with the BL - I get to lay on her tummy and snooze - what an excellent hot water bottle she is!!