Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 06:56 PM

antidepressants - good news

due to all that i have been through over the past months i have really taken stock of my life, my relationships and lots of other stuff and have learnt how to deal with the stress and strains of modern living without resorting to negative behaviours that were destroying the things i cared most about. also learnt what i things i need to get stressed about and most importantly what things are not worth the effort of getting stressed about.

all this has enabled me to stop taking the medication that i have been reliant on for a good number of years and as had the impact of healing relationships and moving them on to a new and different level.

the strange bit is getting to know the new me - still shock myself about my new good behaviour - even when life is at is most stressful - i rarely go back to the woman who was reknown for losing the plot totally.

sue
Alison2006
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2007, 07:03 PM
I'm really glad to hear that everything is now going alot better for you. Best wishes Alison.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Wonderful news, good luck moving forward. xx
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Thats excellent news. Well done you! You should be very proud of yourself.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Excellent news there, may you continue to improve.
Becky
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 09:32 AM
So pleased for you, when I first found out about my medical conditions I went into deep depression, spent most of everyday curled up in a corner crying till it hurt, then over a long period of time gradually took stock of everything, accepted who I was, and what I liked doing, got rid of all the hangers on and all the rubbish from my life, put everything into perspective, and although I still have the odd bad day, in general I'm happy and anti-depressant free, so Blackie's Mum I do know how marvelous it finally feels to be happy just being you, wonderful feeling, well done:smt041 :smt041 (sorry this is about Blackie's Mum, not me)
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Just to say Way To Go Sue !!! Enjoy your new life honey!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2007, 06:25 PM
You go for it girl!

Remember, we're all here when you need us