View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Kerrie is right beside my son on his playmat, snoring her head off!
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 09:51 PM
We have had a lovely day (except the news about Rubys dew claw lump), Ruby responded really well to all of the kids around her and played ball with one of them, and took treats from the vets hand and our doggy friend, we have had three lovely runs getting all mucky.

Rolo recalled everytime our doggy friend called him and they are both laying on the sofa crashed next to me.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 09:52 PM
I was upset reading that Ollie had gone to the bridge. Diesel came over to me, and licked my tears away while trying to talk to me, which then made me laugh xx
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 10:55 PM
When I had a bath this morning, I brought Mouse into the bathroom and told her to stay in her bed... SHE DID. I've been working on her impulse control lately... it's working!!!

when I went to bed, I had 2 snuggly little Doxies under the covers, one on each side, keeping me nice and cosy warm.

Ollie actually put his nose over the edge of the tub to give me a kiss! He's afraid of the tub... heven only knows why! So this was a big step (clicker training from the bathtub... maybe I should write a how to book! LOL)
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Dougal sat and waited patiently for me to settle down before jumping up for sleepies on my knee...although I really wish he would realise he's not a Yorkie and he doesn't quite fit on my peedie knee...
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 01:10 AM
It doesn't take much for my dogs to make me happy
Guinness cuddled up to me when I was lying in bed and nibbled my chin!! His way of showing affection!
Jenny always makes me happy with the calming grunting sounds she makes when she's content!!
Danny and Jenny went out with their dad today and instead of barking at an oncoming dog......they didn't!! They stayed calm. This is a big step for Jenny especially as she suffers from fear aggression.
And as for Poppy and Otis....everything they do makes me smile!! They are truly lovely little angels
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 08:19 AM
I like this thread - too bad I didn't see it yesterday!

But anyway, yesterday we went to visit the local pet shop that has just opened up, the owner had a Lhasa/Bichion mix...bit scared of my three - yes three! We did take Benjie not knowing there would be a dog visible but gated, he only barked when she barked, but the rest of the time he was in full view and not a lunge, grumble or peep out of him - so proud, all my hard work is paying off!!

I also got them booked in for a photoshoot on the 2nd of March. Can't wait to get lovely photo's of them!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Sara'n'Scout View Post
When I had a bath this morning, I brought Mouse into the bathroom and told her to stay in her bed... SHE DID. I've been working on her impulse control lately... it's working!!!

when I went to bed, I had 2 snuggly little Doxies under the covers, one on each side, keeping me nice and cosy warm.

Ollie actually put his nose over the edge of the tub to give me a kiss! He's afraid of the tub... heven only knows why! So this was a big step (clicker training from the bathtub... maybe I should write a how to book! LOL)
I'll swap - I can't have a bath in peace these days, I've either got one laid on the bath mat - in the way when I get out, or I have muddy paws on the side of the bath - or I get kisses - or a ball dropped in the water and I can't shut the door - heaven forbid it! It HAS to stay open for them (they break it down - door fixture isn't good and the lock's broke) wouldn't have it any other way though
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 08:38 AM
This morning I woke up with Rogue snuggled into my neck and Rio beside me on her back with her legs in the air. My favorite way to wake up! The dogs are all playing together now and Dan is making daft noises.

Also we have been working on Dan's stop command for while we are out and he's doing really well. Next step is a stop when he's going away from me.
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Great thread ~ lovely way to start the day

I've had the cold of all colds all week (if I was male it would be "man-flu"!) so my poor dogs haven't had the long walks with friends that they usually have. But bless them, they've been so good, no playfighting in front of the TV, just quietly snoozing with me at a time when I really needed them to be quiet.

Then yesterday evening I felt well enough to meet up with some friends & give the dogs a long good walk. They went ballistic. They were so delighted to see their friends (both human & canine) & went doolally saying hello to all of them. And to my great joy, my friends' dogs were also over the moon to see me. I can still see all the dogs now, silhouetted against the full moon, all running like the wind, playing & chasing & barking~ lovely sight
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >