Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kirstenelise
New Member!
Female 

24-10-2017, 02:09 PM

What Breed is She?

Hi there!
I'm new this forum and happy to be here but I apologize if this isn't the right section to post this in👀 Feel free to give me any advice as you see fit!(:

We have a now 7 month old puppy we got from a rescue labeled as a "collie/aussie/shepherd" mix. Ha. She's definitely something. She's as sweet as can be, loves the water, incredibly gentle, somewhat of a herder (so I can see the collie) but she seems to be rather small as she's estimated at only getting to maybe 30 pounds. Right now she topping 20. We did the royal canin DNA test so I can definitely show you how she turns out but I thought it would be fun to see if anybody had some guesses in the meantime while we wait for the results(:

She's really a great dog. Super easy to train and willing to please. we want to make her a therapy dog.
Thank you guys so much in advance!!❤️
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1483.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	5754   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1294.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	5755  
PuppyLover75
New Member!
Female 

28-10-2017, 04:04 AM
Looks like a German shepherd collie mix to me. She's gorgeous!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by kirstenelise View Post
Hi there!
I'm new this forum and happy to be here but I apologize if this isn't the right section to post this in👀 Feel free to give me any advice as you see fit!(:

We have a now 7 month old puppy we got from a rescue labeled as a "collie/aussie/shepherd" mix. Ha. She's definitely something. She's as sweet as can be, loves the water, incredibly gentle, somewhat of a herder (so I can see the collie) but she seems to be rather small as she's estimated at only getting to maybe 30 pounds. Right now she topping 20. We did the royal canin DNA test so I can definitely show you how she turns out but I thought it would be fun to see if anybody had some guesses in the meantime while we wait for the results(:

She's really a great dog. Super easy to train and willing to please. we want to make her a therapy dog.
Thank you guys so much in advance!!❤️
Looks lovely.......
And welcome from me!
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-10-2017, 07:05 AM
She is to die for!! I wouldn't worry what she is ... to be a therapy dog no-one cares what they look like - good luck with the training! xx gnasher
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Lovely and the breed doesn't matter when they are as cute as that!