Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 06:56 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 25th May

Good morning all, Sounds like they have rounded up about 9 lowlifes so far and detonated a bomb too. They were certainly meaning to cause more mayhem.

Lovely photos of the girls Eileen and so pleased Lacey is back to four feet on the ground.

Lynn, you wont know yourself when Mark and Lauren move into their new home. Do hope they will be a happy little family when Joel eventually moves in too.

June, glad the girls are settling down a bit. I think the weather makes them all a bit tetchy especial with their own problems too.

Griff, What's the tattoo going to be of? Rather you than me.

Kazz, sorry about your OH hope he's better soon.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2017, 07:14 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very warm again today Dillon and I were out by 6.30 and it was already to hot for him. So we took a little stroll he did his business and we made our way back less than 1/2 hour out.

I will miss him Moyra but not the finishing work late and then like today leaving by 7.30 and me having to put what i need to do on hold. He will be home by lunchtime today he is making up some hours.
Gorden home later this evening to for long bank holiday weekend. Think we might be helping people move.

Lovely pics Eileen. So glad lacey is back to herself re: her legs.
June do hope things do not start kicking off again. Also hoping Zens paw is healing well.

Hope everyone is well and all our four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 08:10 AM
Morning all
Moyra, it's leah that's getting the tattoo...i am getting booked in for the one i should have had last year though...it's a quotation mine
Lynn, enjoy your time with Gorden
Lacey, being booked up for a long time is a great sign...means they are good at what they do, going to join her are you?? Lol
Hope you got some sleep TW
blood test for me today, got to be there at 11.30, still no phone either so i am going to have to go back to the damn shop....again!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Morning
Been outside since 9amBubble machine on,enjoying the heat
I might join her GRIFF,always wanted oneLower back I think
Leah is having her hair dyed blonde,think she's mad but hey ho.Hairdresser is brilliant,so she may put her off and stick with highlights instead....I hopeAppointment at 10.
Have a great day all,enjoy the sunshine.Will take pics
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 08:49 AM
Oh,don't you fancy a wee tattoo then MOYRA?I'm all talk,when it comes to the bit,I probably won't.Not because of the pain issue,be afraid I'd regret it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Good morning everyone

Lovely pictures of the girls Eileen. and fingers crossed Leah does well in her exams. So pleased Lacey has now decided she has four paws.

Hope other half is improving Twix.

Hope nothing happened flat night June and you managed some sleep. Hope the poorlies are improving

Good luck with the blood test Griff and hope they find blood and not alcohol Hope you manage to get the phone sorted.

Hope the move at the weekend goes as planned for Mark and Lauren. Where would they be without us though to help

Lovely here again today and forecast to be hot so nothing planned.

Hope everyone is keeping well. Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 09:36 AM
Sue, enjoy your nothing planned day....bet you don't just sit and chill though lol
Lacey..if you aren't 100% then don't do it...i found my back hurt quite a bit but that could of been the tattooist actually Lol..as for pain, if you are really bothered you can get numbing cream put on but you have to have it about 3/4 hour before the tattoo
still no phone...ahhhhhhhhhh
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 12:53 PM
No TW yet?Hope everything's ok.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 01:19 PM
yeah...i do too, hopefully she is just busy and maybe getting her head down as she hasn't been sleeping...wish i was nearer...i have a whole lot of anger i need to get out of my system and he would do just perfectly
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Too hot and humid. And no breeze.
Did just five miles this morning, mostly in the shade.
Had an encounter with a lovely lady. She constantly frowns and will barely pass the time of day but she still gets a "Good morning" from me.

She made a bit of a circle to avoid me - and Max.
"Don't worry about Max."
"I do worry. He had a go at mine."
"You are mistaken."
She and her dog walked off. Or she dragged it off with her would be more accurate.

I stood there for a moment or two to regain my composure. Max, the evil, viscious, monster, flopped down on the grass by my feet.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >