View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TJCeeJay
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-02-2017, 11:38 AM
Halloo! Thanky! And yup, Bud is as mixed (or mixed up???) as it gets! Japanese Akita / Husky mix for a mum, and German Shepherd / Wolf mix for a dad. I figure he gets his webbed paws, coloration, yodeling / grumbling / mumbling (and stubbornness) from the Akita. And yup-yup! Tiger is feeling all better. I found another jar of canned salmon in my pantry (spare bedroom) and after only a couple days, he was back to his normal self. (Scratching the wooden deck railing pillar, getting himself all jazzed up; then tearing off batting around, and chasing little bits of windblown debris.) So he's good. Now I mix a wee bit of boiled salmon and the broth into his kibble with every meal. Smaller meals, and spaced not so far apart, so he eats it all, and I'm not wasting salmon broth soaked kibble. He's a cool cat, and I (and Bud) would hate to lose him. Tiger also just discovered that being brushed with Bud's dog brush is the greatest trip in the world. (Until Bud notices, and gets up from wherever he is, and nudges Tiger out of my reach!)

Righty then, will chat at ya's later!

Cheers!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2