Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2017, 07:52 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday 18th February

Good morning everyone,

Mandy, glad you and Lauren are going to see the new baby Joel over the weekend. It will be lovely to give him cuddles.

June, glad Cariad is on the mend again. And hope you had a quiet night.

Harvey, hope your back is behaving and you are ok as with Casey and Lara.

Griff, hope you are ok take care. Jenny, Brian, Norma, Kazz, and LG hope all is well with you. Eileen, hope you Connor, Sarah and the little ones are all ok. God bless.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra do hope on doing some more research you can find some more positive news about what you googled yesterday.

Hoping everyone is well today and all four legged friends. We are off to take Dillon to Shouldham in a bit.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Do hope another goole search will turn up better news for. your Moyra. Take care.

Pleased Mark's van passed the MOT he is now free for another year. Enjoy your walk with Dillon

Enjoy the cuddles with Joel today Mandy.

Lovely day here and quite warm out there. Planning on cooking a malt loaf this morning and then this afternoon might go to Birling Gap for a walk along the cliffs.

Kazz I am replanning two flower beds so some moving of plants and planting new ones as well as showing veg seeds and getting the trench ready for the runner beans. I know I am a bit late with that but the ground is a bog at the moment. Enjoy doing yours I find it quite relaxing

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2017, 11:24 AM
Morning Moyra, Lynn Sue and everyone else who sneaks in while I am typing.

Not bad here a good day I think weather wise shame I have no washing to put on the the line...

Moyra what is your plan for the day then do you and Steve ever go out for walks somewhere
Lynn enjoy Shouldham will google that to see where it is exactly LOL.
Sue I really enjoy gardening I too find it remarkably relaxing having a bit of a go at planting in a poor draining bit of the garden it dains but slowly so going for some plants for og garden this year there I think have picked up alreadyfrom the bargain bin of the garden centre; 3 dogwoods 2 yellow 1 red which are apprently is good for that area of soil this is there first year popped them in yesterday will cut them back next March/April and hope they do not race up too soon they are side on to the summer house about 61/2 foot from the holly tree so hoping the birds use them, depending on height in their first year may leave them till the nest year for the flowers as they only flower on the old wood but got them for the winter colourful bark. So may go in rota to cut back. already got a hydrangea there thats young and doing really well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-02-2017, 11:29 AM
Sue wants me to go for this walk to get me able to throw one leg in front of the other, ie walking. She is trying to get me ok for our cruise, up to now it has been too cold to go anywhere and enjoy a stroll NOT A ROUTE MARCH which Sue does.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2017, 02:02 PM
Kazz no Steve wouldn't go walks with me. I walk Amber up the green as far as I can, then sit on my walker and throw balls for her. If we are lucky her friend Annie turns up and they have a chase around. I am afraid I do not walk I shuffle.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2017, 10:46 PM
'evening Moyra and all above

Moyra I think I read that you did some Google searches on your condition, honestly I wouldn't advise it, I did it once but never again got hundreds (if not thousands) of pages all of which will contradict each other and confuse the reader. It's just my opinon of course but medical matters are best left to the doctors. They have the background knowledge and trainniing to interept your results better than any layman.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-02-2017, 10:49 PM
Have been out in the garden today, lots of catching up to do, did some things, back is behaving OK but I know it could 'go' again anytime so I have to avoid bending and twisting at the same time.

Sat. must be a bad night for all the Dogsey regulars, expect there's something going on that I don't know about

Anyway, I'm now falling asleep so goodnight all, sweet dreams, see you tomorrow.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2017, 12:41 AM
Had an OK day yesterday.
A couple of long walks and a few shorter.
Around 14,000 steps. The dog does a lot more.
In and out of the woods, squirrel chasing.......stuff.