Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
deb quinn
New Member!
Female 

13-08-2013, 07:50 PM

So lost

Really am devastated as i've had to have my old boy Sonic put to sleep he was diagnosed with a tumour on his spine over 2 yrs ago + he suddenly became paralysed from the waist down weks ago. I couldnt bare to see him suffer + become distressed and done the kindest thing for him as the vets said their was nothing they could do for him. Really am stillo heart broken even though my boy is back with me after being privately cremated. Will NEVER get another dog like Sonic and I will truely miss my little fat heads to bits. love you Sonks and always will fat head xxxxxxxxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Sorry to hear you lost your lovely boy

Run free Sonic xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 07:52 PM
So very sorry....

Run Free Sonic at Rainbow Bridge
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by deb quinn View Post
Really am devastated as i've had to have my old boy Sonic put to sleep he was diagnosed with a tumour on his spine over 2 yrs ago + he suddenly became paralysed from the waist down weks ago. I couldnt bare to see him suffer + become distressed and done the kindest thing for him as the vets said their was nothing they could do for him. Really am stillo heart broken even though my boy is back with me after being privately cremated. Will NEVER get another dog like Sonic and I will truely miss my little fat heads to bits. love you Sonks and always will fat head xxxxxxxxx
I know that feeling only too well unfortunately as a month ago I lost one of mine to bone cancer and yes it hurts like hell but you know you did the right thing, you took responsibility for him and did the only thing you could. It will hurt but that just proves how important he was to you and no there will never be another dog like him but there probably will be another dog you can love just as much, who will make you laugh again and so there should be.
Sleep tight Sonic x
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Bless you; I am so very sorry for your loss.

Run free Sonic.

Take care.
xxxxx
deb quinn
New Member!
Female 

13-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Thankyou for your kind words. Sonic I know will be free from pain and with his sister whom i said he would find by the food bowls over rainbow bridge.House is sooo empty without my boy and his partner in crime (Ice) is also missing him badly and is so lost xx
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2013, 08:09 PM
So very sorry for you, it really is heartbreaking to lose your special friend like that, you did the best thing for Sonic ((hugs))
susannah92
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2013, 09:12 PM
So very sorry to hear of your loss. It is truly devastating when the time comes for them to go, but hopefully after some time, you will remember all the joy that Sonic brought to your life.

Run free Sonic xx
deb quinn
New Member!
Female 

13-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Sonic is running free now folks.....free from pain but its still hard to come to terms with, its even harder when I see Ice (my other dog) moping round clinging onto a teddy when he usually destroys them !!! heart breaking xx
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Sorry for your loss In time , you will be able to remember the good times and smile x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >