Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2006, 05:38 PM
aww i'm so sorry foxy
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Aw so sorry to hear about your little guinea pig. Its so sad they are such lovely jolly little creatures, it must have been so hard for you to see him go, but at least he is not suffering anymore and is at rest.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Sorry to hear about him Jan-i lost two of my hogs this year as you know, its really difficult as they are such charcters for small furries!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 07:22 PM
So sorry.

RIP Timmy xx
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 07:31 PM
So sorry to hear about Timmy
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Not only a guinea pig He's your guinea pig. Makes no dif if it's a dog, cat guinea pig or anything else.. he's obviously very important to you.

Hope he/you are ok
That's very true

Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Timmy - my guinea pig has just died about 10 mins ago I'm glad he isn't suffering anymore cos it was awful watching him at the end - all his little body was twitching and kicking it was so upsetting to watch and not be able to do a thing for him

RIP Timmy and have fun at Guinea Pig Bridge with your mummy Fidget.
Aww Foxy I'm really sorry about Timmy xx
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-11-2006, 09:58 PM
So sorry to hear he didn't make it BIG hugs coming your way xxxx

Sweet dreams Timmy xxx
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Aww poor little piggy, sorry Foxy
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Very sorry Foxy, do you think the Vet may of been able to help him? or was he just too old do you think? Im not too "up" on Guinea Pigs.
Dawn.
No I really don't think the vet could have done a thing for him Dawn - guinea pigs don't seem to fight - they just give up and die. He didn't have a cold or anything - I think that he must have got cold with the recent frost even though he is in the shed in a hutch with loads of hay - I used to keep him inside but I put him in a bigger hutch for the summer so he would get some sun and fresh air everyday but the frost came so quick this week and I think he must have got too cold. Its my fault cos I should have brought him in last week I have took numerous guinea pigs to the vets when they are ill and I haven't had one that has got better yet despite injections which seem to stress them out more cos they are very thin skinned and so the injection hurts more for them. I had one that started with a cold and I took it to the vets the first day it got it and the vet injected it and it seemed to be winning but then two weeks later suddenly died They are just so good at hiding when they are feeling ill that there isn't a lot you can do He wasn't really old - 3 1/2
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Sorry to hear about him Jan-i lost two of my hogs this year as you know, its really difficult as they are such charcters for small furries!
Yes I have lost 3 in about as many months Luke - Coco, Molly and now Timmy. Molly and Timmy were half sister and brother
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >