Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2017, 09:10 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 7th December

Good morning everyone. Nice to take Amber out this morning and not be harassed by some mad cow. She really has lost it!

I hope everyone is in fine fettle this morning and all our lovely four legged friends too. Cannot wait for Christmas and the festive season to be over so it will soon be Spring.
I love the Spring when all the leaves begin to unfurl on the trees and there is new life everywhere.

Have a lovely day everyone, Enjoy your shopping and Christmassy things. I have ordered a turkey Steve said at least Amber can help eat it. She will need to as I am not eating anything at the moment, only soup! Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased yu had a quiet walk with Amber. No doubt she will enjoy the turkey but perhaps you will be able to eat a little by then.

Good luck ate the doctors today Griff.

Well done Kazz I hope you enjoy yourself with the other group of readers.

Wet and windy here. Teazle hopped out to do the necessary and is now back in bed. All the leaves that fell after Barry cleared the grass are now over the flower beds, outside my back dorr and up the side passage but at least the grass is clear

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone. Nice to take Amber out this morning and not be harassed by some mad cow. She really has lost it!

I hope everyone is in fine fettle this morning and all our lovely four legged friends too. Cannot wait for Christmas and the festive season to be over so it will soon be Spring.
I love the Spring when all the leaves begin to unfurl on the trees and there is new life everywhere.

Have a lovely day everyone, Enjoy your shopping and Christmassy things. I have ordered a turkey Steve said at least Amber can help eat it. She will need to as I am not eating anything at the moment, only soup! Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Hi Moyra

What did you think of Mrs B's soup recipes? The parsnip and pear sounds like an odd combination but it is delicious. I'll ask the boss for some others if you like.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2017, 10:37 AM
I had to go to the Dr's as i was constipated. The Dr said for me to put these large pills up my back passage three times a day for two weeks.
After the two weeks I went back to him and he asked if those tablets worked.

I told him no they didn't and now I can't open my back gate
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Morning all. Barry that is an old one but gave me a wry chuckle. Needed it after reading a thread on here which I am not going to even reply to as it saddened me. Wet and windy here. Grotty and grey so even more reason to get those Christmas lights on. Have a good day all. Keep smiling.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2017, 11:32 AM
Morning everyone
I took Rosie out first thing and got caught up in storm Caroline having a fit - me and Rosie were drenched to the bone, she was not a happy girl. She's now curled up asleep.
I'm at work later but I think it's passed over now.
Griff good luck at the doctors today
Moyra glad you had a quiet walk with Amber
Good you all have a good day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Barry that is an old one but gave me a wry chuckle. Needed it after reading a thread on here which I am not going to even reply to as it saddened me. Wet and windy here. Grotty and grey so even more reason to get those Christmas lights on. Have a good day all. Keep smiling.
Hope you ok Brenda, I love seeing Christmas lights always cheer me up
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2017, 01:59 PM
not a hot dog but a warm dog

Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
not a hot dog but a warm dog
Might be good with chilli sauce.................
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2017, 08:44 PM
Evening
Just popping in to say hi and hope everyone is wellGives snow.Methinks it’s to cold for snow
Loving the pic TUMBLEWEED
Off for a relaxing bath.Will have a catch up later