View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Beyonce Knowles!! I think she's ace and a fabulous performer!! Would be cool to be her just for one day!
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Northernsoulgirl View Post
Mmmmmm the person I would very much like to be would be................................the next roll- over lottery winner........would money enhance my life and make it better and happier..............Indeed it would ............ but it's not likely to happen..
Sorry thats not going to happen as its going to be me. Wow just imagine it.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 02:38 PM
a fitter better off version of myself would be luffly
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
a fitter better off version of myself would be luffly
Hey - how did you sneak in here without being noticed?!!

I agree, I would love to be a few years younger, thinner and a bit fitter Oh and to own my own farm. But, on the whole, I am pretty happy being me
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Hey - how did you sneak in here without being noticed?!!

I agree, I would love to be a few years younger, thinner and a bit fitter Oh and to own my own farm. But, on the whole, I am pretty happy being me

well hello I popped online yesterday at dougies, noticed a couple of pm's from members and thought I really must go and respond to them today, then I got caught in looking through the threads,
hows you and yours?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Deleted - off topic ... and found a thread where it was on topic
maryl
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2011, 06:25 PM
It might sound strange but I would love to be my dear departed mother in law for a day. She was the strongest, sweetest and most loved person I ever knew. If I am ever in any doubt about what I should do in difficult situations I just say to myself 'what would Edna do?' ...... and there's my answer.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 07:39 PM
I've always admired my cousin. She's witty, intelligent, patient, kind and an all round beautiful person. She's the kind of person who is impossible not to like yet she isnt cheesily nice if you know what I mean, just a genuine gal. She's basically everything i'm not! She doesnt have a fantastic life that i'd want to experience, i'd just want to experience her personality.

We were like chalk and cheese as kids. I'd be chasing her round with my teeth gritted and she'd be giggling away, not realising my wrath because she sees only the good in people.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 07:40 PM
John Barrowman's personal dresser/stylist/PA/whatever would do me fine, wouldn't mind being any of them!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I've always admired my cousin. She's witty, intelligent, patient, kind and an all round beautiful person. She's the kind of person who is impossible not to like yet she isnt cheesily nice if you know what I mean, just a genuine gal. She's basically everything i'm not! She doesnt have a fantastic life that i'd want to experience, i'd just want to experience her personality.

We were like chalk and cheese as kids. I'd be chasing her round with my teeth gritted and she'd be giggling away, not realising my wrath because she sees only the good in people.
So you're a fraudster.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3