View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wheeler
Dogsey Junior
Male 

21-03-2017, 12:28 AM
You should feed him Purina on the day that you no longer want him.................
petshopsfinder
New Member!
Male 

06-06-2017, 09:28 AM
Originally Posted by kkaran77 View Post
hey guys I only serve homemade food to my dog and he is gonna 13 this year. So have i done good or should i serve him the packed food coz i don't believe in those products.??!!
I really appreciate that you are willing to put the effort towards cooking food for your dogs and feeding only homemade food to your dog but you have to be very careful about their diet. Most veterinarian will tell you about the important connection between nutrition and health of your dog. So it is very important to have the right balance in their food unless your pet will face some health issues. Most of the dog foods are well balanced. You can always give your dog canned food after carefully checking the ingredient grade of the food.
Vesomply1972
New Member!
Male 

27-06-2017, 10:33 AM
Why do you want to change the food of your dog if it is working well for him and he has no problem with it?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2017, 03:04 PM
The saying "if it ain't broke, why fix it" applies here. We all try to do best by our dogs and for some that means feeding raw, for others it is feeding a dry complete food and, as you have found with your own dog, feeding a home cooked diet has worked well.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2