Our sister sites
Jutus
New Member!
Male 

21-02-2017, 02:59 PM

New Husky Owner

Good Day

I will Make my Story short,

Du to my Motorcycle Accident I have been out of shape for 2 years now AND By this is is Time to Achieve One of my Goals is to have a Dog

So every one in the family Has agreed and we have Found her and I am very Happy

The Only thing that Concerns me is, She is 9 months old and with how slow I am walking Will this Bother anything even if we took Multiple stops

The Dog Is a Husky and she is 9 months old
Extra Info Yes I have been with dogs and yes I am comfortable with Dogs JUST not the ones growling at me hhh

I also took my neighbor Dog for walks every day in the past

Thank you
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Jutus View Post
Good Day

I will Make my Story short,

Du to my Motorcycle Accident I have been out of shape for 2 years now AND By this is is Time to Achieve One of my Goals is to have a Dog

So every one in the family Has agreed and we have Found her and I am very Happy

The Only thing that Concerns me is, She is 9 months old and with how slow I am walking Will this Bother anything even if we took Multiple stops

The Dog Is a Husky and she is 9 months old
Extra Info Yes I have been with dogs and yes I am comfortable with Dogs JUST not the ones growling at me hhh

I also took my neighbor Dog for walks every day in the past

Thank you
Why repeat this?
You have already had numerous responses with sound advice.