View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Oh Eileen had to look up what 005 meant. Shows how old I am if I don't know what icons mean. Those were the days. And they were along time ago for me. But I did do it discretely. bg!!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Each to their own,I say We have heads we can turn and eyes that can be diverted..look away!! Totally get certain situations where this could make a person feel uncomfortable though,like if you were sitting next to a courting couple on a packed train but outside in the open,there is any amount of things we can look at
Personally think we as human beings are mesmerised by such things.A lady breast feeding her baby in public for example,some people are offended by that and yet most will continue to stare.I don't get it myself,most natural thing in the world but there you go!
Never snogged in public,rarely snog in private even:005
Not offended, disgusted and it was impossible to turn away where I was. Sheer exhibitionism. Not the same at all as breastfeeding but that too needs some discretion eg a shawl. We are here to think of others as well as ourselves. Next it will be going to the toilet in public view and each to his own! yyeeuuuurrrccchhh!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 03:14 PM
We'll going to the toilet in public view I'd certainly be offended at
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Doesn't offend me, takes a lot to offend me tbh but going to toilet in public well that's just disgusting
I'm same as Eileen, rarely ever snogged in public or private
I just think live and let live
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2015, 09:29 PM
It's a little bit disgusting... but like others have said, I just try not to look too hard. As for me... I'd never do this, but also as some others have said... don't really do it in private either
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Surely, different strokes for different folks! Perhaps a little generosity of spirit could be displayed and the "offenders" forgiven for a different moral standpoint.
Wonder why the bearded bit seems to have given it extra shock/horror. I have a beard and have had for many a year, ever since I finished serving my country and was no longer required to shave!
Feel I should now have a very close look at myself in the mirror to see what it is about a beard that causes such a feeling of revulsion in good, christian women!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2015, 05:29 PM
Failed to make it clear in the last post but would consider going to the loo in public really out of order, different kettle of fish altogether to me.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2015, 10:10 PM
some things are just better done in private.

I just think it's one of those things that makes us feel uncomfortable. A quick peck is no problem, but a snogging session is different.

The couple obviously wants us to see them but we feel guilty if we stare.

My view? We shouldn't be put in that position
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Chris, surely that is like saying Butcher's Shops should have roller blinds pulled down on their windows - so they don't offend vegetarians. As previously stated in this thread, we can look the other way and there is definitely no need to stare. Seems there are a fair few on here with very puritanical views, can't understand it myself - it's not as if they were asking anyone to join in! lol !
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Chris, surely that is like saying Butcher's Shops should have roller blinds pulled down on their windows - so they don't offend vegetarians. As previously stated in this thread, we can look the other way and there is definitely no need to stare. Seems there are a fair few on here with very puritanical views, can't understand it myself - it's not as if they were asking anyone to join in! lol !
Well I haven't got even slightly puritanical views and enjoy a good snog but wouldn't do it in public and don't want others stopping dead in front of me cos they can't survive another second without sticking their tongue down someone's throat. It's not an Aww moment like like a tender kiss goodbye it's a Ugh moment, public foreplay no less and just yuk.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >