View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Busy last night and this morning. I decided it was about time i tidied up one of my work benches.

Not just that but moved the flourescent strip to be more uses as well as the power point.
Now got a bit more space and rid of a lot rubbish. You won't see it this tidy again
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Good morning
Didn't get up till 9.30amWas lovely.
Sun is shining,have loads to do,so best crack on.
Have a great day all,see ya later
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2017, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Yep know just what you mean Besoeker. When I go on holiday everyone wants to say hi to the red and white collie. Have a good day all and please keep going out and about. Don't let it stop you from enjoying your walks with your dogs.
I think collies are the best dogs on the planet but then I grew up with them. Max is Max, I think after two years I know him quite well but now and again I get a surprise. Yesterday, the little boy who was terrified of dogs, walked Max home on the lead, tangled up his legs. Not far but.......but maybe a step in the right direction.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Tonnes of police in town today...i was surprised.
went to get my nano sim for my new phone...they have f*cked my phones up...i have no phone to use at all!! nobody can get hold of me, been back to the shop and they just went tough... on a brighter note, mum got my money off Steve...not the whole lot just the £50 installment. She told him he could change the date if it was unsuitable but once changed it was a permanent change, she said if he wanted her bank details for a DD that was fine...he said no he didn't want to do that, so he was going on about it is all because he was suspended with no pay etc etc, she told him again to get his contract out and go and seek legal advice as he could get the money back...he said "that would be a help"..my mum just said yeah, you can pay us back quicker Lol..he says the problem is he has no one to keep him on the right track!! she told him there will be no more reminders, and if he is a day late paying, the car is gone...she said he seemed really shocked Lol...she has told him not to speak to me, and i won't speak to him and he is just to treat me like any other customer, sadly, i don't even say please or thankyou anymore
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Very warm now, sun is in and out, umbrella is up for the girls and got some citronella candles burning. Took Mabs and Kesh onto the field for a game of ball and a good tidy up, then took Zen for an onlead walk with Cariad and Lona, The Walking Sick Bay. Kept her onlead and she was pleased to be out, fidgety because she wanted to have a zoom round, but we've come so far with this glass cut I don't want to undo it all. They've had a good tidy up under the trees by the river. Saw a couple of guys doing stuff with the river and mentioned the debris and the worry of it ending up under the bridge if there was another flood warning. He was really nice and said he would try and get up there, said I'd reported it and nothing really had been done.
I've made a start on the fence at the front, washed the paint on the coping stones, bought some black yesterday to cover the bluddy yellow that persists in coming through, washed the railings down, probably have to paint the gate I think
Lynn, I saw some Large size cooling mats in B&M yesterday, I know they won't be big enough for Dillon, maybe 2 together?? They were £8.99 each I have bought 2 and will try for another 2 next week. If it gets really hot I'll make a cool room like I did last year with the tower fan on and the large cooler mats as opposed to the small cooler mats on the floor
Son just rang, he's not heard about this other job in internet security, well they were in touch last week to say they wanted him to start but they were getting a training group together and they would be in touch again to let him know the details, so thats what we're waiting for now. I've asked him if he can take me to have Zens hips and elbows done as he won't have a company car with this new job, I really can't do the drive, the thought scares me to death, so he'll take me as soon as I can get an appointment next week. It'll be interesting finding out what my next generation is scoring, I know Horatio's who is her older brother, they weren't as good as I expected, but were under the breed average, so hoping Zen will be good.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Getting all bronzed hereThe Princess is in and out like a yoyoDecided to pop the baby gate up at the patio door so she is inside in the cool but feels outside at the same time.Seems happy with thatGot a lot done,garden looking fabAll ready now for my guy to come on Saturday and finish off....well you have to give the males something to do,make them feel important,don't ya?
TW,busy as usual.Think I might move in with your girlies,they're living it up
GRIFF,good to hear things are heading in the right direction.Not sure I'd be giving out bank details thoughYou're mum sounds too good hearted.Can see where you get that from
Leah's last day at school.Exam right now and then she can relax all summerBF doesn't finished for another 3 weeks,she'll be lost
Off out to enjoy this gorgeous weather,have another 2 hours before I collect the hobbits
See ya later xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Lacey, it is just sort code and that to set up dd...i get it from my great nan, nan and mum...i was raised if someone is in need and you could help then you should...you just don't expect things to turn out so horrible really do you? i think if i was well i wouldn't care so much but it is the fact that he knows how poorly i am and still he behaved the way he did and does...never mind, done with now...we have both marked his card. I love baby gates, my dad moans about it but it means i get to have the back door open without letting the dogs in the sun all day...ahhh reminds me, i need to put suncream on deagan!!
TW, i hope the score thingys come out o.k...i am sure they will
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Not got off the phone for about an hour or so, need a sandwich and a cup of tea, that was on the agenda 2 hours ago and counting!!!
Turning into a nice afternoon with the sun out, what about getting Lacey a cool mat Eileen. Now you've finished your garden you can come over and help me make a start on mine. Got all the plants, have been growing stuff from seed and got some from B&M yesterday. Painting sessions on various types of fencing and walls now for the rest of the week.
Griff, have they sorted the phone out for you now, ridiculous how dependent we are on them, but thats life nowadays.
Glad to hear you have some money, if not all, there is some, better than nothing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Nope TW not sorted my phone it's doing my head in...obviously if i get ill i need to be able to call people for help or if i fall i need my phone to get someone to come pick me up....neither phone is working and just saying no service. Yeah, i was hoping he would pay the entire balance..i would just to be rid of me but he won't / can't but he could easily do the direct debit
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Will have a look at the cool mat TWWhat she wants is a sofa lounge next to me,that ain't happening!She's happy enough now.Likes the little breeze coming throughWould help you surely,love too.
GRIFF,totally understand all of that
Think I'll pop down to Marks.Was going to wait and take Lucia and Emily with me but a day like that would be better spent outdoors with them.So I'll go do the shopping now and then maybe we can call at the park on the way homeOh,the joys of being a nanny!!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »