Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
OH YES! One that mine do not know, no idea how i'm going to get them to do it yet though but should be interesting!
ooh, I so want to see how you would lure Dusty into a bow Can dachies even do it or are there bodies too long?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
ooh, I so want to see how you would lure Dusty into a bow Can dachies even do it or are there bodies too long?
She can bow but seeing as it takes a bit of a trained eye to tell if she is sitting or still standing she might not be the easiest choice for this one.

Dusty's speciality is 'roll over'. As soon as you try and lure her into anything else (because everything is so low and small, the movements you make are all quite similar, I find it's much easier to lure the bigger dogs) she just goes onto autopilot, she really loves the rolling over, it's her fave, she mastered that before she mastered down!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Mind she does usually stretch every morning, maybe I could get her that way rather than a lure.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 06:50 AM
Mind she does usually stretch every morning, maybe I could get her that way rather than a lure.
ooh, ooh, I'm so glad you said that - thinking about it all mine stretch in the morning too....I've just got to be awake enough myself now to remember
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 07:39 AM
OH YES! One that mine do not know, no idea how i'm going to get them to do it yet though but should be interesting!
Well we can get Dusty and Percy to bow and no-one wil know whether they have lol!
Success is mine
Becky
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
ooh, ooh, I'm so glad you said that - thinking about it all mine stretch in the morning too....I've just got to be awake enough myself now to remember
Me too - I noticed Tilly stretches in bow position,yawns & wipes her eyes with paws - I've thought of using them all if I could be alert enough when she does them!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Well we can get Dusty and Percy to bow and no-one wil know whether they have lol!
Success is mine
Becky
Haha good idea!
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi,

ellie will do the bow about 75% of the times I ask her. Yiannis still thinks I want him to do high 5 and clout me with both front paws, and Zane will respond to the command but just stretches from the shoulders - he has a long neck and no amount of luring is working.

More work needed I think!

Laura xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Started clicker charging Parker who then threw up and was miserable for the rest of the day. He's ok now so will try again today
Becky
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Just thought of a way I can extend this with Siren.....She is good at stretching....but she cannot stay there whilst I go round her.

Will report back later
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >