Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2016, 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
she has had a jab to stop her being sick...
Hope that works, you're being really good Griff, doing all you can, thinking of you and Deags.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2016, 01:13 PM
The difficult thing is Lynn that even if he does open up and tell all, he still has to go back the same situation and would obviously be fearful of repercussions should he come clean, so I think he'll keep schtum.Working for a wage won't harm him one bit and maybe will make him realise that every single thing in life has a price to pay, moneywise or other.
Everyone been out, wind is getting up quite a lot, not that cold really, rain is in the air. Lona has been really lively again and in and out of the river swimming, tail wagging and looking very happy. Zen has been a flaming nuisance, think that is her role, being chased with a stolen ball in her mouth, pounced on, reprimanded and then off to do exactly the same thing again. Mabs is in charge of her, Lona seems content to let it all roll by her.
See from the news that there is some sort of plane hi jack going off with hostages and people with hand grenades on board, er where were the security checks, in that particular area of the world you'd expect them to be vigorous.
Glad Deags is getting the best of treatment, gulp at the price of the food you've had to buy though, Griff.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2016, 06:33 PM
Evening.
Harvey yes Thetford has changed so much and for the worse. use to be a lovely market town when i was a small girl and we use to visit my brother and SIL when he lived there.
That must be 40+ years ago.
griff sorry to read Deags is still not well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Thanks all, she has had a bit of a play tonight!!!!! I am so relieved, we all thought she was a gonna, the vet said how much brighter she seemed and Becky the nurse who took care of her came in to see her, really pleased with how well they have looked after her and genuinely caring...not the cheapest vets in the city but deffo the best practice by far
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Good evening everyone - here I am on yet another borrowed computer as mine packed in first thing this morning and is now in the hands of the local computer person (Jenny).
I am really glad that Deags is on the mend and do so hope she continues to do so.
Happy birthday to Rosie - hope she has a lovely day.
It's doubtful that my computer will be returned tomorrow as Jenny will only be open from 10 till 2 and she seems to think it has major problems.
Sooooooo! Please do all have a lovely Xmas and enjoy yourselves. My best wishes go to everyone and especially their four legged companions.
I'll be back in the New Year, God willing.
Take care all - Merry Xmas - The Mem and G.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Merry Christmas LG, The Mem and all your lovely animals
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
It's doubtful that my computer will be returned tomorrow as Jenny will only be open from 10 till 2 and she seems to think it has major problems.
Sooooooo! Please do all have a lovely Xmas and enjoy yourselves.
Thanks LG and the same to you and yours.

On the computer front I wonder if you've considered getting a laptop as a back up, there are some good value ones around, I bought mine primarily for use in the camper van but when I sold the van I held onto the lap top and on one or two occassions it has been handy.

These days there are so many horrible people on the internet sending all sorts of malicious 'bugs' around that one is bound to have problems from time to time.

Of course if the b*****s were locked up and never seen again we wouldn't be having these problems would we
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
she has had a bit of a play tonight!!!!!
Yipee let's hope she's on the recovering path now, I'll be checking for progress reports as often as I can over the holiday 'tho I suspect SWMBO will have a 'To Do' list longer than the M6 for me to attend to That might restrict my time on here a tad

Anyway, have a great Christmas, keep your Mum & Dad happy, and enjoy the four legged ones
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2016, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Rosie is 5 today
Happy Birthday Rosie, make sure Mummy gives you something special for dinner tonight
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2