Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Oer, I dunno mate. :smt102 I only just discovered the comments and stuff myself.
I'm not allowed to give out any more for 24 hours. Damn!
...lol...me either, lots given out yesterday and today, all with no message

I think that's status??...Having a hard time with spelling myself just latley!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Ohhhhh...Thanks!...I had never filled that in before even though I had seen it because I didn't think the person would be able to see what I had wrote, I thought it just went to admin or something...lol...I just went to my CP and saw the latest points I have received and saw some messages...I didn't even know I could do that, so now I know people can indeed see a message I send with the point I give I will write one!...So if anyone has any points with no comments on them, they are from the likes of me!...lol.

Is there a way that you can see all of the comments for every rep point you have or only the last handfull??

Also just wondered what it means when you click on the scales and it says either you reputation on this post is even, somewhat positive, or positive.

I am guessing that

Even means no rep points were given, I.E no one showed there agreement or disagreement with the use of a rep point...

Somewhat positive, does that mean some gave you a negative point and some a positive one??...Or just not enough positive ones to turn it to just positive??

and positive I guess mean you only had good points and more than one maybe??

Are there any other possible terms it says, those are the only ones I have seen.
Eh? You've confused me even more now on this one! lol! Off for a lie down now in my padded cell

All you do I think is write a little message and then put your name at the end, that way the person receiving the point can see your name at the end yes? I don't think anyone would give you a bad rep point myschievous, ever! Anyway, I don't think we can see those as they probably go straight to admin. and that's it don'tthey? I've never had that msg you are talking about when clicking on the scales, I only ever get the msg box to award a point or it says I can't give any for 24 hours or it says I can't give any to that person until I have spread them around?

Have I managed to totally confuse us all now!???
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Helena, if you click on your OWN! scales...lol...just above the amount of points it says you have it tells you if your rep on the post you are veiwing is even, somewhat positive or positive etc (it may say other things but that is all I have seen it say)!

Hopefully someone who knows will come along and help with an answer before we all keel over with sore heads from confusion!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Helena, if you click on your OWN! scales...lol...just above the amount of points it says you have it tells you if your rep on the post you are veiwing is even, somewhat positive or positive etc (it may say other things but that is all I have seen it say)!

Hopefully someone who knows will come along and help with an answer before we all keel over with sore heads from confusion!
Lol! I didn't like to click on my own scales, as I didn't want to be too cheeky and give myself a point!! Lol! I am going to try that one now though, thanks for the tip. I'm feeling very sleepy now!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Lol! I didn't like to click on my own scales, as I didn't want to be too cheeky and give myself a point!! Lol!
...hahaha...It can't be done, I tried!....Shhhh!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Eh? You've confused me even more now on this one! lol! Off for a lie down now in my padded cell

All you do I think is write a little message and then put your name at the end, that way the person receiving the point can see your name at the end yes? I don't think anyone would give you a bad rep point myschievous, ever! Anyway, I don't think we can see those as they probably go straight to admin. and that's it don'tthey? I've never had that msg you are talking about when clicking on the scales, I only ever get the msg box to award a point or it says I can't give any for 24 hours or it says I can't give any to that person until I have spread them around?

Have I managed to totally confuse us all now!???

Yes Helen you have :smt017 :smt017 :smt017 :smt017 :smt017
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2