Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:08 PM

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm soooooooooooooooooo thick! I just looked at User Cp and when I've given rep points, I never hung around long enough to say who I am. Didn't realise you could do that.

Thanks for your lovely comments.

I feel so stupid!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2005, 01:11 PM
lol we forgive ya.
your allowed to be daft on here.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:14 PM
No you're not thick Lucky Star, coz I didn't know that either until someone put their name against their point! It also took me a month to see where to go to find my points!! Unless we're both daft then, which could be a strong possibility as I know what I'm like how about you!?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:18 PM
I didn't know you could do that either lucky star??...How the heck do you do that!

I have given you a rep point before by the way but I didn't know I could say it was me???...

Can you also see who gave you a rep point?? That is if they know how to say they did!!

Your not the only one at least!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:21 PM
You see - there's the problem. We're so busy flitting from thread to thread, dropping points here and there we don't read the instructions.
:smt043
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:28 PM
So how do you do it then girl!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh - when you click on the scales icon and you give your point, you can write a little message underneath it.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Ohhhhh...Thanks!...I had never filled that in before even though I had seen it because I didn't think the person would be able to see what I had wrote, I thought it just went to admin or something...lol...I just went to my CP and saw the latest points I have received and saw some messages...I didn't even know I could do that, so now I know people can indeed see a message I send with the point I give I will write one!...So if anyone has any points with no comments on them, they are from the likes of me!...lol.

Is there a way that you can see all of the comments for every rep point you have or only the last handfull??

Also just wondered what it means when you click on the scales and it says either you reputation on this post is even, somewhat positive, or positive.

I am guessing that

Even means no rep points were given, I.E no one showed there agreement or disagreement with the use of a rep point...

Somewhat positive, does that mean some gave you a negative point and some a positive one??...Or just not enough positive ones to turn it to just positive??

and positive I guess mean you only had good points and more than one maybe??

Are there any other possible terms it says, those are the only ones I have seen.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Oer, I dunno mate. :smt102 I only just discovered the comments and stuff myself.
I'm not allowed to give out any more for 24 hours. Damn!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 02:01 PM
I wonder if there are different colours for different rep point statuses (or should that be stati? )
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >