Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-06-2005, 12:46 PM

New Job

Well I never heard back from the job I applied for and was so unhappy where I currently am that I handed in my notice today. It took a really big effort of courage to finally make a stand and start to sort things out. Some would say im extremely foolish as I haven't got anything lined up, I intend to temp and hopefully decide where im going in life. I just hope that there is enough temp work to pay the bills.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 12:51 PM
Alexa, wish you well with it. I hope there's loads of temp work for you to get your teeth into and maybe a temp job could turn into a permanent job - you never know.

I've known loads of people to do what you do, and even though it's not easy at the time, they all found jobs and were able to pay their bills - just

Best wishes.

xi
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 12:57 PM
I wish I had the courage to do that... I hope you will find something to do really soon

Maybe one day...
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:00 PM
Oh Alexa - what a brave decision. If you are 100% sure that this is what you want then you go for it.

I got ill in 2003 and ended up resiging my job. It was a very stressful job with lots of responsibility and lots of travelling. The money was really good too but I was so unhappy it just wasn't worth it any more. I used to dread going to bed because the morning would come even more quickly ...

Since then I have decided to write a novel and I am soooo much happier. I miss the cash but it wasn't worth losing my health over.

I wish you all the very best of luck in what you decide to do.
xxx
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:03 PM
good for you
im sure the right job will come along soon
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:16 PM
I am a great believer in, if you don't like it get out..Wishing you all the best....
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Alexa sometimes it is good to pause and take a long look at our lives then we can see clearly where we really want to go...
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Good luck hun, whats the point in being unhappy lifes to short, good luck with whatever you decide to do! xxx