Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:06 PM

I don't believe it!!

I was coming home from a shopping trip this morning on a quite busy road, when I saw this 12 yr. old girl (ish) running into the road in front of oncoming cars, running round the cars swinging her handbag in the air, whilst the mother gaily carried on walking with another boy on the pavement, completely unphased by what her daughter was up to!! I couldn't believe my eyes, so needless to say, I slowed down when I approached them as I was on the other side of the road, luckily for her or I might have hit her, and said "oh yes, that's very clever isn't it" to which she stuck her finger up at me!! What is wrong with some of these parents nowadays! I wouldn't let my dogs behave like that let alone my children (if I had any!)
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:09 PM
ow my god helena!! your to soft you should of put the finger back at here!yer i does seem some parents dont care what there kids do
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
I was coming home from a shopping trip this morning on a quite busy road, when I saw this 12 yr. old girl (ish) running into the road in front of oncoming cars, running round the cars swinging her handbag in the air, whilst the mother gaily carried on walking with another boy on the pavement, completely unphased by what her daughter was up to!! I couldn't believe my eyes, so needless to say, I slowed down when I approached them as I was on the other side of the road, luckily for her or I might have hit her, and said "oh yes, that's very clever isn't it" to which she stuck her finger up at me!! What is wrong with some of these parents nowadays! I wouldn't let my dogs behave like that let alone my children (if I had any!)
you said to much again ( you should love in spain wouldn´t get amomments peace)
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by ZoeH
ow my god helena!! your to soft you should of put the finger back at here!yer i does seem some parents dont care what there kids do
Lol! Zoe - of course I did that bit!!! But then I drove off - quick!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Lol! Zoe - of course I did that bit!!! But then I drove off - quick!
Lol!!dont blame you!sounds more like something foxy would do, but she would have stopped the car and got out!
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-06-2005, 12:46 PM
I witness a lot of this behaviour, what worries me is the fact my son will have to grow up alongside some of these children
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by fredsdoghouse
you said to much again ( you should love in spain wouldn´t get amomments peace)

Is this whats known as brotherly love then Fred
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by ZoeH
Lol!!dont blame you!sounds more like something foxy would do, but she would have stopped the car and got out!

Thats why I don't drive Zoe I get overcome with Road Rage already and thats just in the passenger seat I think if I drove a car I would get into some very serious arguments with all the idiots on the roads these days
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Is this whats known as brotherly love then Fred
she knows me i get back a lot worse
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 01:32 PM
OMG some people