View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-06-2005, 08:11 AM
The voice was soft,but had an edge, that carried a sinister air to it. She moved the Bishop behind, then rook as the cat pounced upon a mouse, then by the window the rain beat down, as the fire crackled, a shadow was cast across the room.
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand was clutching a piece of paper, and bawling "You knew, you knew the secret of...... my love affair with Doris, Doris the butchers wife... "No, I didn't" she shrieked with fury. "I only knew about, Joanne the Grocers wife..... and Bertha the Baker's wife. You three- timing Lothario, you deserved to .....die if you hadn't already. And what exactly is that tatty piece of paper in your ghostly hand?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2005, 10:40 AM
The voice was soft,but had an edge, that carried a sinister air to it. She moved the Bishop behind, then rook as the cat pounced upon a mouse, then by the window the rain beat down, as the fire crackled, a shadow was cast across the room.
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand was clutching a piece of paper, and bawling "You knew, you knew the secret of...... my love affair with Doris, Doris the butchers wife... "No, I didn't" she shrieked with fury. "I only knew about, Joanne the Grocers wife..... and Bertha the Baker's wife. You three- timing Lothario, you deserved to .....die if you hadn't already. And what exactly is that tatty piece of paper in your ghostly hand?
"Read it" bawled the dead husband.
Read It"he repeated.
She took the piece of tatty paper, and looked down upon it, it seemed to be some sort of article, the headline read.....................
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
Read It"he repeated.
She took the piece of tatty paper, and looked down upon it, it seemed to be some sort of article, the headline read.....................
Distraught wife has "Crime of Passion" Sentence after admitting to the brutal murder of her gigolo husband. Police said ......
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:36 PM
If I had enough rep points I would give them to all who have started to write story - thanks its made me smile
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Distraught wife has "Crime of Passion" Sentence after admitting to the brutal murder of her gigolo husband. Police said ......
"It was a clever crime. It had us stumped at first but forensics discovered ..."
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz
If I had enough rep points I would give them to all who have started to write story - thanks its made me smile
and maybe the person who looks like they finished it too then Kazz!! Was it something I said, where has everyone gone then??
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Read It"he repeated.
She took the piece of tatty paper, and looked down upon it, it seemed to be some sort of article, the headline read... Distraught wife has "Crime of Passion" Sentence after admitting to the brutal murder of her gigolo husband. Police said ...... "It is a crime that shocked the nation... me and my wife Joanne, yes Joanne, are currently going through a divorce because of her affair with this man that.....
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 02:32 PM
had no hands and dark hair!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Read It"he repeated.
She took the piece of tatty paper, and looked down upon it, it seemed to be some sort of article, the headline read... Distraught wife has "Crime of Passion" Sentence after admitting to the brutal murder of her gigolo husband. Police said ...... "It is a crime that shocked the nation... me and my wife Joanne, yes Joanne, are currently going through a divorce because of her affair with this man that had no hands and dark hair! Hi we a curious fellow, whom had a dark heart and a blackened mind, his name was..........
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
Read It"he repeated.
She took the piece of tatty paper, and looked down upon it, it seemed to be some sort of article, the headline read... Distraught wife has "Crime of Passion" Sentence after admitting to the brutal murder of her gigolo husband. Police said ...... "It is a crime that shocked the nation... me and my wife Joanne, yes Joanne, are currently going through a divorce because of her affair with this man that had no hands and dark hair! Hi we a curious fellow, whom had a dark heart and a blackened mind, his name was..........
One-eyed Black Jack and he had a claw hand and a ...
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >