View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-06-2005, 09:27 PM
The voice was soft,but had an edge, that carried a sinister air to it. She moved the Bishop behind, then rook as the cat pounced upon a mouse, then by the window the rain beat down, as the fire crackled, a shadow was cast across the room.

A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 09:30 PM
The voice was soft,but had an edge, that carried a sinister air to it. She moved the Bishop behind, then rook as the cat pounced upon a mouse, then by the window the rain beat down, as the fire crackled, a shadow was cast across the room.

A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

19-06-2005, 09:36 PM
....her husband who had died ten years ago...
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
[ This sounds like fun! Please no-one post anything silly - lets run with it and see how it goes, could be a masterpiece! Kazz you're incharge of this one! ]
Oh come on Azz play fair me in charge hah but no one will ruin it - with SB covering the UK night shift and me on days

On with the story
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand.....
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 10:08 PM
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand was clutching a piece of paper, and bawling "You knew, you knew the secret of........
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 11:43 PM
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand was clutching a piece of paper, and bawling "You knew, you knew the secret of...... my love affair with Doris, Doris the butchers wife...
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-06-2005, 01:36 AM
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand was clutching a piece of paper, and bawling "You knew, you knew the secret of...... my love affair with Doris, Doris the butchers wife... "No, I didn't" she shrieked with fury. "I only knew about ...'
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

20-06-2005, 07:52 AM
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand was clutching a piece of paper, and bawling "You knew, you knew the secret of...... my love affair with Doris, Doris the butchers wife... "No, I didn't" she shrieked with fury. "I only knew about, Joanne the Grocers wife....."
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered

20-06-2005, 07:56 AM
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand was clutching a piece of paper, and bawling "You knew, you knew the secret of...... my love affair with Doris, Doris the butchers wife... "No, I didn't" she shrieked with fury. "I only knew about, Joanne the Grocers wife..... and Bertha the Baker's wife. You three- timing Lothario, you deserved to .....
Housedog
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2005, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
A clatter arose, from within the drawing room, it sounded as if someone was in there... but the house was empty... or so she thought, all of a sudden the door blew open, and who should be standing there but...her husband who had died ten years ago...and in his outstretched hand was clutching a piece of paper, and bawling "You knew, you knew the secret of...... my love affair with Doris, Doris the butchers wife... "No, I didn't" she shrieked with fury. "I only knew about, Joanne the Grocers wife..... and Bertha the Baker's wife. You three- timing Lothario, you deserved to...
die if you hadn't already.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >