Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett
Well, I have just had the nurse in again to dress my feet and I'm totally fed up, I am sitting here crying, I'm so B****y sick!! On Friday gone, podiaty found three new blister's that hadn't broken, today they have all burst and ousing stuff. I am truly sick of this, I am seriously thinking about asking them to admit me to hospital for a few days to get things on the right track. The only thing I am doing these days is getting out of bed, making meals,going and lying on the lounger outside in the garden coming in and going to bed. WHAT less can I do, I am not doing housework, not taking Blackie out, if I need anything at the shop's, friends take me to them in the car. What the **** can I do.

If it wasn't for all of you on here and Blackie I don't think I could carry on.

Sorry for the bleeps but I just feel so sick.

Ian

Oh Ian I wish there was something we could say to make you feel a bit better. Your life must be hell having to put up with all that you do and at your young age too My mum is the same, she has stuff coming out of her legs and they are bleeding and she has had to have them all bandaged up and sit with them up all the time Hope they can do something to make you feel a bit better soon
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Thanks, I know you can't help, it's just I need to vent some anger etc. Really I don't think there's anything they can do, it is just a case of rest rest and more rest.

Ian
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Awww I hope you feel better soon xxxxxz
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3