Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 07:46 PM

Any Tips??

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to keep Chance 'in line' lately. The only issue that we have been having since Ivan came home is that Chance gets so worked up, or should I say has been so worked up that he is ignoring us. He doesnt completely ignore us but more like a choosing when he will listen type of thing. Is it something that we just have to stay on him about and give him time to adjust?? Any tips at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 08:39 PM
I probably should add (it was pointed out to me by a friend) that its not always when they are playing that this happens. Chance could be laying there doing nothing and if Ivan so much as flinches or what have you Chance's attention goes strait to him. It sounds weird and not like too much of an issue. I wish I was better with words. But its getting to the point where its getting on my nerves. Im thinking that its cause of the adjusting period but.....