View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
theo&milly
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2012, 03:51 PM
I agree with those that say it's awful that people let their dogs pee on their property but I would never kick, strike or beat a dog for doing it. I'd defo take it up with the owner and report them for letting their dog foul on my property but I'd never take it out on the dog no matter what.

My friend's husband hit my 8 week old cavalier puppy across the face when they came round to visit and Theo mouthed him AFTER I just SAID that he was a bit nippy but we are working on it. Theo went up to friend's hubby and mouthed his finger and said husband gave my pup the back of his hand hard enough to send Theo flying off across the laminate floor. This was followed by 'THAT's how you teach a dog not to bite'. I picked Theo up and left the room until friend and husband left which wasn't long as OH was spitting mad and asked them to go. I haven't seen the friend's husband since and Theo is now 5 months old and no worse for the experience. The friend's husband claimed that the smack wouldn't have hurt Theo but he clobbered him, he's a big man with a heavy swing and anyone who knows what a CKCS is like at 8 weeks old will know what I'm saying. I hate violence and cannot watch violent films but that day I wanted to hit that guy with a cricket bat and then say that that's my 'non-painful' way of stopping people from hitting my infant dog in my own home.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Hope you are both OK. Horrid man.
parsonsmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2012, 04:46 PM
That episode must have been frightening for you and Ben

He threatened to shoot Ben with an air rifle? Did he have a rifle with him?
I think that should be reported to the police......even the threat if he wasn't actually carrying a rifle.
cumbria
New Member!
Male 

25-05-2012, 05:01 PM
If he kicked my dog it would be the last dog he ever kicked.

I just don't get some people, give me dogs anytime.
Lulusmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2012, 05:10 PM
I hope you are both o.k..
As a human being you were only born with one set of eyes and they were put in the front of your head. If you had another set in the back you would have seen that Ben had pooped somewhere else. What a total ignorant a****ole that person was. All he had to do was draw your attention to the fact that Ben had done a poo. You were already picking up one so anyone with an iota of common sense would have assumed that you would pick another one up had you known about it.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2012, 06:16 PM
What a total pillock.

I do hope that it hasn't shaken you up too much, and that you never come across this obnoxious piece of low life again.

Have a cuddle.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Terrible! Poor Ben!

As you say, all he had to do was tell you where he went and you would've picked it up - no problem. And you know to watch him more carefully now, even after he has already gone and you think he might be finished.

Seems this weather brings out all the nutters right enough!

What do you reckon the guy was doing there with an air rifle anyway?
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by cumbria View Post
If he kicked my dog it would be the last dog he ever kicked.
Same here, I'm afraid I would have reacted, and not in a good way.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Oh, what a horrible man Poor Ben, and poor you too! That must have been horrible, I hate people shouting at me... My reaction is to shout back, but afterwards I get upset and shaky.

I hope you don't see him again!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3