Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 06:27 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all,

My flipping (and I’m being very polite here) crown has fallen out YET AGAIN! It’s the third time…… and I’m getting mega hacked off with the whole thing. If I call the dentist to make an appointment and tell them why, they will charge me an extra £25 for what they call an “emergency appointment”. I have a check up appointment next month, and I can’t think of a valid reason why I would want to bring it forward without them thinking it’s an emergency and charging me loads.

I hate opportunists

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
To hate a person is a waste; half the people you hate don't care, and the other half don't know.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Nightmare about your crown Vicki! Well Monday is here again. I'm one man down until Thursday due to annual leave so it'll be head down until then. Have a good Monday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Nightmare about your crown Vicki! Well Monday is here again. I'm one man down until Thursday due to annual leave so it'll be head down until then. Have a good Monday all
Morning J - hope it goes well, hon x

Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Morning all,where did the weekend go?? sorry about your crown Vicki, i hate dentists and wouldn't pay for an emergency appointment either.

Have a fab day everyone and stay safe
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Sorry to hear about the crown Vicki...my mum had one like that, it took about 3 attempts to get it to stay and even now she is always wary that it could come out again. When I had to keep going back with those abcesses I got charged £25 as an emergency...if they had done the job properly in the first place I wouldn't have had the rotten roots still in the gum and causing the problem

I'm off to the docs today for my post op check up, and they are going to re-check my knees, but I fear an x-ray is going to have to be demanded...I don't like the wait a while longer attitude when I'm in so much pain....I can see this might turn into bad Monday for the doc as I'm a tad hormonal too

Hope you all have a good day. xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning all,where did the weekend go?? sorry about your crown Vicki, i hate dentists and wouldn't pay for an emergency appointment either.

Have a fab day everyone and stay safe
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Sorry to hear about the crown Vicki...my mum had one like that, it took about 3 attempts to get it to stay and even now she is always wary that it could come out again. When I had to keep going back with those abcesses I got charged £25 as an emergency...if they had done the job properly in the first place I wouldn't have had the rotten roots still in the gum and causing the problem

I'm off to the docs today for my post op check up, and they are going to re-check my knees, but I fear an x-ray is going to have to be demanded...I don't like the wait a while longer attitude when I'm in so much pain....I can see this might turn into bad Monday for the doc as I'm a tad hormonal too

Hope you all have a good day. xx
Morning Sheree - good luck at the docs, hon x0x

Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all, rainy and humid here, sorry to hear about your crown (it is better than what I first thought )
hope everyone has a good day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning all, rainy and humid here, sorry to hear about your crown (it is better than what I first thought )
hope everyone has a good day
Afternoon Emma - now I'm wondering what you first thought!

Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

15-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Morning Vicki x x x x x

Morning Aitch, Sheree, Steph, Jenny, Pat, Lynn, Jackie, Elaine and all my friends x x x

Morning All

Sorry to hear about your crown babe . . . x x x

Good luck at the hossie Sheree x x x

Have a good day all and be safe

x x x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Sorry to heat about your crown Vicki, I would think they should re-fit it for nothing.

Good luck at the Dr's Sheree.

Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >