Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
annie
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 02:57 PM

yorkshire terrier

i have a tibetan pup who is 6 months and wanted to ask advice on shows and wheres best to start. the breeder said he had potential so wanted to try. anyone got tibetans to give advice on coat. he also is as mad as a hatter that will he be good to show because of this
ann
annie
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:13 PM
need to rehome my 6 year old yorkie as she bit my son and we feel not fair on either part and best she finds a new home. must be without children. she is a very freindly girl other than my son who she hates with a vengence. I have had he since she was 6 weeks old and very attached to her and feel like a child to me. so home would be nice to be in touch with.
she is house traiined and good with other dogs but would like her to have loads of attention as she gets that here. she and i will be parted for the first time in 6 years as she has always being with me. (she sleeps in our bed and we have no sleep if she dosent)
i am in berkshire area. asking a donation to ensure good home. Donation will go towards my other dog so she can be spayed and also rehomed as my son is also not happy with her.
my other dog is a small black and white mongrel. she is 4 years old and not good with other animals outside the home. could go where another dog as long as other dog was submissive. she likes to chase cats outside but is good in house and sleeps in our bed. she cant be walked at the moment as she barks and goes for other dogs. and sometimes people she dosent know. we usually muzzle her now when in public to protect both us and other persons. she is very affectionate to us her owners and only have problems when out walking. would like no children unless over 10 and can work out her body language of when she wants time out. She is a niice girl please a chance of new home needed asap due to he now being i one room all day.
can deliver and would like to do homechecks on both dogs. would be nice if went together. as they have being for 4 years now.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

31-03-2006, 03:38 PM
You posted this earlier:

Originally Posted by annie
thankyou to all who have welcomed me. and i love dogs more than cats but cant have any at the moment.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=annie]
asking a donation to ensure good home. Donation will go towards my other dog so she can be spayed and also rehomed as my son is also not happy with her.
QUOTE]

Confused why is he not 'happy' with this dog either?
annie
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:43 PM
he was badly bitten by our yorkie and was in hospital and had to have surgery to repair his mouth of which the yorkie bit. and since my son has being very scared so best to rehome both to make sure dosent happen again.
i need to home the other dog too as she also nipps him and feel that both should go. its a very hard choise but have to on the grounds to make all involved happy. except me as i am devastated at having to choose between my son and my beloved dogs.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

31-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Do you think it might be an idea not to get a dog so soon? Give your son a chance to get over the incidence at least.

Can you post pictures of the injury? I'm curious to see how much damage was done.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

31-03-2006, 03:50 PM
I've merged your tibetan terrier thread here too.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:54 PM
have to agree with azz.

Whlst we would all agree that a child always comes first before a dog - If both dogs were nipping and mouthing I am concerned that this has been a training/pack situation. With your dogs sleeping in your bed, and trying tp protect you whilst outside it would seem like they are showing signs of extreme dominance and this would indicate why the yorkie has gone for your son.

Is there no way you can look at a getting a behaviorist to see to the dogs behaviour as it could be something that is correctable?
annie
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:54 PM
well am not planning of no more dogs for some years till he is older to know that dogs are not to be treated the way he does. MY son is 3 and very hyper. I dont seem to be able to write the way i mean. and comes out all muddled. I love my dogs and dont want to home them but for the sake of the dogs and my son i feel at this moment in time to rehome the dogs i have and not have any until my son is a lot older.
The yorkie and the mongrel are nice dogs. After this bite from my yorkie this time it was the worst and the final straw. I have tried to teach my son that dogs are not toys but it has not being good enough to stop him badgering them. MY other dog does nipp him to and am scared of what damage she can do if she was badgered in the same way. I have being pressured to home them to ensure safety for all. I want the best homes possible for my dogs am not just trowing them away i love them dearly and this is why ineed to home as i dont want another insident where one has to be pts as it would kill me even more than it is already.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 03:55 PM
sorry i am lost - you have a third dog who is 6 months old and you are getting rid of your other two for aggression reasons ???
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >