View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 07:01 PM
Never in my entire life have I read such horrendous neglect of an animal!!!! I'm too upset to be angry, I'm in buckets here, I'm just glad that poor dog has some relief from all its suffering at last thanks to you! Your self-control must be something else, coz I would probably have killed that b**tard!!
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 07:22 PM
I read your email then had to walk away too upsetting for words, dare not say what I would like to happen to that dreadful owner, I am just glad that there are such lovely people like you to help these dogs you more than make up for that person who dared call himself a dog owner,
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm having real trouble getting my head round the facty that this poor poor animal suffered for TEN B****Y YEARS before you came along and ended his suffering. Speechless..........
sez
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2006, 08:55 PM
i havent donated to the RSPCA for years,waste of space,they are only interested when you have a camera crew and rolf harris,poor hooch,good on you for dumping the b*****d,i pray his last years,(i say years not weeks or days)are as miserable and painful as poor hoochs last months,RIP god bless
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 09:00 PM
Almost lost for words....

Well done on making the owner stay through it, though I doubt it has taught him any lessons. Some people never learn, do they?

Can you get any action taken against them? They should not be allowed to keep a pet again. And the RSPCA need a kick up the bum, again.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 09:36 PM
How on earth did no-one who lived near that dog notice this? Why wasn't it reported?
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass
How on earth did no-one who lived near that dog notice this? Why wasn't it reported?
This was one of the questions we asked. The area that this T**T comes from is a very bad area. We will not place our rescued dogs there at all. He just said that no-one had said anything. The fact is - they probably never walked him. The whole area is full of druggies, thieves and goodness knows what else - the last thing they are going to bother about is a dog. I just hope the P**T is still walking.
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by novavizz
This was one of the questions we asked. The area that this T**T comes from is a very bad area. We will not place our rescued dogs there at all. He just said that no-one had said anything. The fact is - they probably never walked him. The whole area is full of druggies, thieves and goodness knows what else - the last thing they are going to bother about is a dog. I just hope the P**T is still walking.
I know those sort of areas all too well There are quite a few here too Linda and the RSPCA have spent the last 12 months trying to proscecute a couple who continuallly 'kill' animals through starvation, abuse and neglect.. finally it's going to court, but over 6 animals have died or be pts before anything could be done

It's a good job there are people like you around isn't it...........You are......... The people who don't get paid, the volunteers who give up their time, love and money for the PROTECTION or sometimes SAVIOUR of these dogs. Well Done
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-03-2006, 10:29 PM
This is so, so sad

Thank you for being with him at the end - he finally had someone who would notice and appreciate his loving wags.

Sleep in the peace that you deserve Hooch. I am sorry that one of us 'superior' beings made your life here a misery instead of the joy it should have been.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >