View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2006, 11:26 PM

Had to share a Bichon Frise puppy at last????

Don't know if this is the correct place to post but, it is a celebration for meand I wanted to share it. As some of you know I've been trying to get a Bichon puppy for some time now. Had been waiting on a list and was let down at the last minute by the breeder (some confusion over dog or bitch and some of the litter had heart mumur problems). Anyway in the meantime I aquired (rescued really a nine month old Bichon boy - Billy Bob) He was a bit of a state when we got him, but he is an absolute little love - we adore him. :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 I just have to share as I'm so excited I am now (pending a phone call to my vets tomorrow) on another breeders list for a puppy hopefully due the end of May (obviously only just pregnant .....hopefully). :smt081 The breeder will get the dam scanned at 4 weeks and will let me know for certain then. :smt023 But I am absolutely thrilled at the prospect as both the dam and sire are good show dogs and I'm convinced this pairing should produce an outstandiong litter. Anyway I can't sleep now...so fingers crossed and I'll keep everyone posted.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2006, 12:15 AM
How exciting I hope the bitch has taken and that all proceeds smoothly and results in a new addition to your home in a few weeks time Keep us up-to-date on progress
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by Shadowboxer
How exciting I hope the bitch has taken and that all proceeds smoothly and results in a new addition to your home in a few weeks time Keep us up-to-date on progress
Thanks SB - try and stop me
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 07:05 AM
congratulations, i hope it all works out for you
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:05 AM
Thats great. Hope it all works out.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:15 AM
great news ....hope all works out for you x
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Awwwww, Although still early days, you must be so exsited

It sounds like this might be meant to be Are you thinking of having a little girl or boy.

It would be a lovly freind for Billy Bob

Min xxxx
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally Posted by Petstalk
Awwwww, Although still early days, you must be so exsited

It sounds like this might be meant to be Are you thinking of having a little girl or boy.

It would be a lovly freind for Billy Bob

Min xxxx
We really want a little girl but, will consider a boy. It is the dam's 2nd and last litter but as the sire is so good the breeder has told me that she will not put any breeding restrictions on the KC as she is happy with me. Therefore if the circumstances were right and we had a good reason to breed we would consider an odd litter off a bitch in the future, but certainly have no definate plans to do so at present. Are really hoping to venture down the show route if the puppies are as good as we're all hoping that they will be. Very early days yet.....will just have to hope for a successful and healthy pregnancy 1st and then look at what she produces!!!! I may be setting my sights too high yet! Whatever will just be happy with a healthy , well adjusted puppy to love at the end of it all.
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 08:41 AM
Awwww, I hope everything goes well.

Sounds like a lovly breeder. Keep us posted.

Min xxxx
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Oooh how exciting I hope all goes well. Can't wait until may for the puppy photos
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >