Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2015, 08:03 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Tuesday)

Good morning everyone, Well it feels colder this morning but that is probably me. I have water instead of blood in my veins I think. Well at least it is not raining so I had better get Amber out for her walk.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Good morning Moyra and all.
It is colder this morning Moyra although the thermometer doesn't show it. I think it is the damp.....gets right into your bones
Have a good day all x
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2015, 09:27 AM
Good morning Moyra and Nippy

No I don't think you make a mountain out of a mole hill Nippy things happen and sometimes at the wrong time it all comes together. Hugs to you and your family and pleased that Brian is coming along nicely and hope they soon find out what is wrong with your son.

Damp here this morning. Hoping to mow the lawn for the last time this year shortly but first I have to go to the library.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Morning Moyra, Nippy Jen and Sue.

Its breezy again here grey and warm. Saw the wasps hanging about the ivy hedge on our walk and a bee flying across the sky at my eye level.
Dillon only wanted a short walk today he was very stiff on rising yesterday probably the damp weather getting to him. Will give him a nice brush instead.
Meeting Elaine later to test out a pub for our Christmas lunch.
The doctor who has done that to your mum griff needs a good ticking off.

Hope everyone and all poorly doglets are feeling better today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2015, 10:20 AM
Thanks Sue, I think perhaps I have been hypersensitive just lately
Pepsi is out with a neighbour having a walk but Brian says he is going to take her this afternoon. So he must be feeling better.
It must be the warmth because our grass is still growing like mad.
Lynn I saw a bumble bee the size of a helicopter yesterday I told him it was time he was asleep, or whatever bumblebees are supposed to do in November!
Hope the pub is suitable.
Going shopping with my DiL in a mo, problem is she doesn't know about pub carparks
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2015, 10:22 AM
15 degrees here this morning and it does feel warm to me. Took me the best part of an hour to get all the wet and everything out, but at least I didn't have to chuck the lot and put fresh in, twice, like I did yesterday. So they're all clean now, had brekkies, Zen and Kesh are playing and the others are having their morning nap.
Off on the bone run later, thank goodness its not raining, in fact the sun is trying to come out here, will net it and tie it down I think, never mind it wandering off elsewhere
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Morning all. Pleased to hear Brian is feeling better. Damp and grey here but not cold. Fed up with noise, not sleeping so going to docs tomorrow to see if they can suggest something. Get quite fed up with it. How are you Griff? Have a good rest of day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Good Morning all
Brenda, i do hope that the Dr can help you... there are a few things that ent should be able to help you try so hopefully your Dr will get you seen asap
Nippy, very very pleased to hear Brian feels like taking Pepsi out but hope he will be careful
Lynn, you are right...the dr needs a kick in the pants Lol...her day got worse..more on that in a moment
TW, hope the girls decide to keep their bedrooms clean and dry Lol
Sue, our lawn is like a bog...again
Good morning Moyra, hope you had a nice potter with amber
Right, been to the dr, the receptionist went to speak to the dr and she asked me to go down and wait, gave her the eye test thingy and we went over everything again, she has given me some anti inflammatories... i can't take those as they go toxic with my chemo but she has said i have to try them for 2 days and not do my chemo tomorrow, she has given me some antibiotics incase of infection, i go back to see her thursday and if no better i am being sent to the hospital...don't fancy that Lol
Next saga....mums first day back to work, you all know the probles she had with that woman? she was told the problem had been removed and she would have no contact with her at all....she walked into the office for the first time today, guess who is sat there???? that b*tch!!! mum got upset, her union bloke did his nut and she spoke to the lady who is supervising her return to work, she apologised to my mum and said she had no idea how bad things had been, she said to my mum she wasn't the first and the woman had been spoken too and it wouldn't happen again...apparently the woman has things going on at home....and what??? my mum turns up at work every day with a smile on her face ready to help everyone, not once has she allowed what is happening with me to impact on her work, she has not missed time from work except when i first got diagnosed... they gave her 2 weeks off as they didn't know if i would live or not, when my nan was dying and did die, she still turned into work and did her work to the best level she coul...so today she has walked out of work, she has refused to stay and said she will return tomorrow the usual professional Moira and is just writing today off....if someone had said the woman was in the office at least it wouldn't have been a shock. I have said to ignore the woman, have nothing to do with her and the first time she opens her gob and steps out of line to go and log a grievance...the woman doing the return to work asked if mum had made it official before and mum said she hadn't logged a grievance but the union chap said she went in and told a manager about it and that was making it official so somebody hasn't done their job properly...i just hope everything will be o.k...not what i need at the moment. Sorry for the huge post but i feel like i am going to explode and the c*w hasn't done anything yet Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Dashing off on the bone run, but quick question as regards the c*w, I thought she had been moved to an entirely different building or something. Your mum needs to get an appt ASAP with the doctor to record what happened and the effect its had on her, what a shambles, and these are the people who are PAID to run the Council
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2015, 02:17 PM
She had been TW...now mum has moved building and this woman is moved into her new office, I am seeing the Dr Thursday so will try to mention it then and make sure she knows it is worrying me
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >