View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Steve came home lunchtime and has just crashed. Amazing when we have colds we have to carry on but not the men they just give into them. He has been asleep all afternoon and shouted at me when I said he had only today and tomorrow to be rid of his old Ford Transit. Oh well not longer my worry I have already logged it as SUV from the end of the month. Have a good afternoon everyone. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2016, 05:51 PM
Well done to Michael on getting the job and fingers crossed for Mark. I would expect the car will be fine now Lynn and you will have many miles of happy motoring.

Lovely picture of the "bear" June.

Most men are the same Moyra, a little cold and they have the flu whilst we have to carry on regardless. You take care and rest as much as you can.

I hope Steve appreciates all the cooking you are doing for him Griff.

Rain finally stopped here at lunch time and it turned into a nice afternoon.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Been dumping some more rubbish out for the dustmen to take tomorrow. Have phoned the council and am paying £10 for the old microwave to be taken away. May not go tomorrow but if they do not take it tomorrow maybe someone else will.
Can't your son take it to the salvage, I understand if it wa a matress or something large ike that but a microwave I actually took a microwave and small counter top fridge for a neighbour. Took some garden rubish with it for her too. Surely your lad could take it, I mean I hardly know this lady but she has a car but could not possibly pick them up and seemed nice thing to do.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3