Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:08 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Thursday)

Suns up you sleepy heads. Have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Morning Brenda, been up ages myself..... need to do a few bits today and don't like getting up and leaving the dogs quickly afterwards so always get up early if i have to leave them.... apparently my dad decided he didn't fancy work today so asked if he could have the day off and they said yes so he isn't going in.... could have stayed in bed then couldn't i? mum has a meeting at work today, she is being picked on..my mum very rarely gets upset so to see her cry is very annoying, been here before and i am not having it again, she has enough to worry about without some horrible bully on her back. I have told her just to get her coat and walk out... i despise bullies
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Morning brenda and griff.
Not so sunny here today think we are in for some rain.
Hope your mum gets on ok at work griff.

Having a quiet lazy day today after the manic get up early and out day yesterday. Dillon is enjoying laying in the garden under the big tree, probably waiting for me to try to haul him in. Not today we are spending the next two days together after such a long day away yesterday.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:43 AM
Good morning Brenda, Griff and all who follow

Your poor mum Griff do hope she gets something sorted in hèr meeting

Up early (cold as OH had all the duvet ), Teazle walked now having a coffee before the last tip run for a time. I might try and get out I the garden before lunch

Hope all poorly people are a little better today
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:45 AM
Good morning Lynn
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Good morning Brenda Griff and all to come
Up with the f@rting of the sparrows you 2
Have a good day Brenda
Sorry your mum's having a rough time at work Griff (hugs to your mum )no excuse for bullying go get em girl
Been awake since 3 15 rain hammering down ,soggy walk with the muppets who have now gone back to bed
Need to have a catch up with things that didn't get done yesterday ,don't think my apprentice non skills will be needed
Moyra (and all other poorlys ) hope your feeling a bit better today hugs to anyone that needs them
Soup and a steak pie to make ,better get a move on
Hope everyone has a great day what ever their up to
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:49 AM
Morning Sue you snuck in quietly there
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Morning folks, still in a lot of pain with my right foot still very swollen and red. COPD played up last night too. but I shall get there sooner or later. Take care everyone and have a good day. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Morning everyone,
Very wet here this morning
Your poor mum Griff, I do hope she gets sorted I hate bullies
Hubby is off for a couple of days, told me last night.
We've got Lauryn parents evening today, I say evening 2-5.30.....good job I'm not at work, some reason when the school changed to an academy they decided giving the whole school an afternoon off and making consultations at 2 in the afternoon
Another cuppa time
Hope everyone has a good day, Moyra hope the pain eases soon
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Morning all. Griff is there someone your mum can speak to at work. Sara my daughter had this problem and spoke to her line manager who sorted this problem out. Can't stand bullies in the work place. Had the same thing when I worked for a well known company years ago and took the person to the manager. Hope you can sort something out. Rest that foot if you can Moyra and speak to the doctors again. Not a good thing if you can't walk without pain. Just seen Waitrose has been voted best supermarket of the year. Who shops there? and are they good value for money? Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »